valentine poll

do u have a girl/boyfriend/will u propose

• Total voters
It is brilliant when you fly at night. You should look at your wingmen. Boy, it is awesome, the helmet glowing in the blue and green cockpit glow. The vapour trails and when you emerge from clouds. Words can't explain them. The cockpit is itself beautiful, the neon, amber and blue glow is brilliant.

how many hours do u stay in air
Typically, we stay in the air for six to seven hours. It includes a touch and go refueling. So, it is around three and a half hours at a stretch. But, there are times when people stay in the air for eight hours at a stretch. We will have to make use of the drop-tank.

do u think of someone when ur in the sky.
We have no time to think. There are many things that keep you occupied. The terrain, instruments, radar, traffic (!), and most importantly, the aircraft. Flying a combat aircraft requires tremendous concentration. Remember, there is no Autopilot. We do not fly over residential areas, so all that we have is moonlight and the night-vision. Instrumental flying is the key.

B) so u can put it on auto pilot and relax , but sitting in the cocpit for such a long time :wacko: it must be difficult.
and u can stand up or free ur legs.

It's actually, every 'can' in your last post is 'can't'. :D :D

I can't stand up. If I try to, the aircraft will dive. There is only about 15 cms headroom. The only option is sit. You can move your legs, though, there is only little space.

Originally posted by Iniyan@Feb 13 2004, 10:08 PM
It's actually, every 'can' in your last post is 'can't'. :D? :D

I can't stand up. If I try to, the aircraft will dive. There is only about 15 cms headroom. The only option is sit. You can move your legs, though, there is only little space.
B) have u sen hot shot part one, really funny about pilots story

No.
I love 'Top Gun'. Infact, after seeing the movie, I threatened to leave home, if my mother would not let me get my pilot's license.

B) i still dint find a good card for tommorow

i was thinking of video chat tommorow with her

Originally posted by nikhilverma@Feb 13 2004, 07:03 PM
No i think it's not true...

Anyways i'm too shy to have a gf :lol:
B) anyway was it u who voted for i have a boyfriend :D

I voted for I don't believe in love.
I might be wrong.Love to your parents,love to your sister/brother,love towards your Country is good.
Love to some other girl and indulging in dating is only because of physical attraction.I'm partially with the RSS.

Originally posted by bharat_88@Feb 15 2004, 11:36 AM
I might be wrong.Love to your parents,love to your sister/brother,love towards your Country is good.
Love to some other girl and indulging in dating is only because of physical attraction.I'm partially with the RSS.
B) sorry bro but i hate rss and bajrang dal...

Originally posted by bharat_88@Feb 15 2004, 11:36 AM
Well you are strange

Originally posted by nikhilverma+Feb 16 2004, 11:04 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nikhilverma @ Feb 16 2004, 11:04 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-bharat_88
@Feb 15 2004, 11:36 AM
Well you are strange [/b]
B) ur right nikhil, he is strange , love is not all about physical attraction.

there is a lot more then that ,

Originally posted by Iniyan@Feb 12 2004, 07:45 PM
I have just one girl in my life, my niece(mother's brothers's daughter). She is doing her second B.Sc (Com. Sci.) in Madras.

We are great friends for now, but I have been engaged to her. :thumbs:
Iniyan! She is ur cousin (mother's brother's daughter) not ur neice.. In some cultures u can marry in family.. i-e cousins etc..

Originally posted by kickboxer1st+Feb 16 2004, 11:54 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kickboxer1st @ Feb 16 2004, 11:54 AM)</div>
<!--QuoteBegin-Iniyan
@Feb 12 2004, 07:45 PM
I have just one girl in my life, my niece(mother's brothers's daughter). She is doing her second B.Sc (Com. Sci.) in Madras.

Iniyan! She is ur cousin (mother's brother's daughter) not ur neice.. In some cultures u can marry in family.. i-e cousins etc.. [/b]
B) yup right ,she is his cousin,but that doesnt change the fact that they r going to get married

p.s mistake is corrected,good lord iniyan dint see that

Originally posted by ricky123+Feb 16 2004, 12:01 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ricky123 @ Feb 16 2004, 12:01 PM)</div>
Originally posted by kickboxer1st@Feb 16 2004, 11:54 AM
<!--QuoteBegin-Iniyan
@Feb 12 2004, 07:45 PM

Iniyan! She is ur cousin (mother's brother's daughter) not ur neice.. In some cultures u can marry in family.. i-e cousins etc..
B) yup right ,she is her cousin,but that doesnt change the fact that they r going to get married [/b]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread