Vatican Victors Team Thread 2009 - "The pope's ready!"

Who should be Vice Captain for Vatican Victors this coming season?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Party Time :happy

Boom Boom :happy Boom Boom :happy Fireworks all the way ;) BAM BOOM BAOOM BIM :happy

Colin, I was confused about 1 thing, it's been stated that the points from the 1st 3 rounds won't be carried forward for the swapping teams. In that case, what will be our points?

Yeah okay, shoot me guys, I won't be leaving next season by the looks of it, great run to scrape our way up to division 1 :) Lets enjoy the ride over the next week (and make sure we don't come bottom of Div 1A!!)

:) :)

MD and VV will not carry forward their points as they have already won/lost their respective divisions. VV's aim now is to confirm their promotion to Div 1 whereas MD will be trying to bounce straight back.
Obviously CC, DD and TT are now looking to seal one of the top two places and get into the grand final.

Round 7
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...v-vatican-victors-beijing-blitzers-52438.html

Abhas 3
shantanu_rooney 3
WORLD CHAMPIONS 3
Kshitiz_Indian 2
gudduthemaster 1
Big Man 1
shan111 1

Round 8
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...-beijing-blitzers-highveld-hitters-52479.html

Kshitiz_Indian 6
Abhas 5
gudduthemaster 5
shantanu_rooney 5
WORLD CHAMPIONS 4
shan111 3
Big Man 2
Roofrom50 1
PaulNixon1 1

Round 9
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ighveld-hitters-manchester-divided-52557.html

Kshitiz_Indian 27 ( :p )
WORLD CHAMPIONS 13
gudduthemaster 7
Abhas 6
shantanu_rooney 4
shan111 3
vaibhav mehta 2
w3lshrugby 1
Big Man 1

Average Boosts :

Kshitiz_Indian + 2
WORLD CHAMPIONS - 3
gudduthemaster + 2
Abhas - 3
shantanu_rooney -3
shan111 +2
vaibhav mehta -
w3lshrugby -
Big Man -

Abhas added 7 Minutes and 28 Seconds later...

Previous :

Kshitiz_Indian : +6 average points batting
Abhas : -6 points in bowling average
gudduthemaster: +5 average points batting
shantanu_rooney: -6 points in bowling average
WORLD CHAMPIONS: -4 points in bowling average
w3lshrugby: -3 points in bowling average
shan111: +3 point in batting average
Big Man: +1 average point batting

New :

Kshitiz_Indian : +8 average points batting
Abhas : -9 points in bowling average
gudduthemaster: +7 average points batting
shantanu_rooney: -9 points in bowling average
WORLD CHAMPIONS: -7 points in bowling average
w3lshrugby: -3 points in bowling average
shan111: +5 point in batting average
Big Man: +1 average point batting

No changes:

PaulNixon1 -
viral1991 -
Vaibhav Mehta -
Roofrom50 -
Tanmay -
scion_sid -

Now, if someone could tell me the base averages, I'll be able to calculate the new averages...

Ohh cheers for that.. I'll just calculate it for the team :)

Abhas added 7 Minutes and 23 Seconds later...

Base Averages :

Bat Ave Bowl Ave
Pure Bat 65 99
Keeper 60 99
Bat A/R 55 35
Pure A/R 50 30
Bowl A/R 45 25
Pure Bowl 20 18

New Averages (End of Round 3)

Batsmen:

Kshitiz_Indian : 73/99
gudduthemaster: 71/99
shan111: 70/99
Big Man: 66/99

Unchanged:
PaulNixon1 - 65/99
viral1991 - 65/99
Roofrom50 - 65/99

Bowlers:

Abhas : 20/9
shantanu_rooney: 20/9
WORLD CHAMPIONS: 20/11
w3lshrugby: 20/15

Unchanged:
Vaibhav Mehta - 20/18
Tanmay - 20/18
scion_sid - 20/18

Lol!! If every 3 posts counted an average point, You'll be owning sachin Tendulkar by now :p

I just hope I did not make any mistake in the calculation. For people who are unchanged averages, can I expect you guys to start posting more. It increases your chances to play, and while playing, do better. Hence, spells success for the team.

@ Colin, Does that mean we are not in the running for a division 1 place finish? Right now, we've won the Div 2. If we do well in the 1st div, we can go higher to something like 2nd-3rd place easily, if not win it.
That would mean a bigger pay-cheque for us ;)

You've only got 3 games in div 1. Win 1 and you will be there next season and guarentee the 4th place paycheck.

But that's for the next season, if it happens.. I'm asking about this season? What's our paycheck looking like now? :D

Haha, always looking out for the finances, Abhas! :p

Let's enjoy it while we can, but we must be wary, teams have been in situations like this before and failed to keep their place in their rightful division.

However, I'm sure we can do it. I wish I could be around more this week and lead from the front, but I am away on a Geography trip in North Wales so will be very quiet (maybe even completely silent).

But, boys, get the job done, with or without me! :) And lets see where we are at the end of the week. Good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread