No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
i would love to cancel my request:)
(if you made it already,then no problem..just post it)

Roger Federer Wallpaper. Made it for WOTW on sportsgfx. I am currently third in voting.

Federer.png

That is indeed amazing. Good to see someone doing a wallpaper on a tennis player, thanks for it mate. :)

That's freakin awesome!

Love the use of C4Ds and the colours used compliment the artwork really well.
Thanks Pranav.

That is indeed amazing. Good to see someone doing a wallpaper on a tennis player, thanks for it mate. :)
Thanks Aditya.

Well with that 2000 posts completed for this thread of mine. Hope to double the post withing 1 year of time.:cheers

Could you do a request for me? I need a banner currently and later some logos. First, you please do the banner. The details of logo will be given in later PM.

Text on banner should be - Minor Countries Championship.

Use black color for the banner and preferably white colored text. A large sized one will do. Use good font as well.

Thanks. I have no problem if you'll take 4-5 days for it.

Could you do a request for me? I need a banner currently and later some logos. First, you please do the banner. The details of logo will be given in later PM.

Text on banner should be - Minor Countries Championship.

Use black color for the banner and preferably white colored text. A large sized one will do. Use good font as well.

Thanks. I have no problem if you'll take 4-5 days for it.

OK i wil do in 5 days or maybe earlier according to the time i get from my project.:)

Wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! What a banner Viral!

Cool one really! You deserve reps for that and it was so quick. :thumbs

Hats off to you Viral!:clap

You do deserve reps man.

Users who are viewing this thread