No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
what GPU do you have? VUE and that took you 4 hours, you need an upgrade.
I have i5 processor 8 gb ram 450 gt nvidia card due to high polygon count i think it took this much hours and some ecosystem used here which added more to time and yeah used gr atmosphere so it added more time xD

Marvelous work man . :thumbs:cheers

I have i5 processor 8 gb ram 450 gt nvidia card due to high polygon count i think it took this much hours and some ecosystem used here which added more to time and yeah used gr atmosphere so it added more time xD

VUE handles polys well. Ecosystem = polys again. You can trick the time by rendering each element separately, also as in disabling clouds at render time and rendering out only the terrain with an object mask, and render clouds later on and composite them together in photoshop.

You should have much better render time than it does for you now. :)

keep up. :thumbs

VUE handles polys well. Ecosystem = polys again. You can trick the time by rendering each element separately, also as in disabling clouds at render time and rendering out only the terrain with an object mask, and render clouds later on and composite them together in photoshop.

You should have much better render time than it does for you now. :)

keep up. :thumbs

Thanks for the tip.:)
I was chatting with Dax Pandhi lately he is master in vue and he also gave me tips regarding it.
I think thing i can do is doing a multipass psd and doing object separably and combining them at last.

Thanks for the tip.:)
I was chatting with Dax Pandhi lately he is master in vue and he also gave me tips regarding it.
I think thing i can do is doing a multipass psd and doing object separably and combining them at last.

I was gonna refer to Dax. He's one of the best exploiters of VUE in India, afaik.. although I don't know him personally. Multi-pass renders out just like an single image, only that you get your elements in separate layers, which doesn't really help a lot in saving time during rendering.

But you should go for a solid rig to render these beasts out! :D

Wow, this is alien language to me! :p

Not getting into technicalities, I really love the final output. I guess that is what matters in the end. So, kudos Viral!

Not getting into technicalities, I really love the final output. I guess that is what matters in the end. So, kudos Viral!

hahah, No problem, absolutely. As long as you're willing to be patient enough to sit out a 4 hour render! :D So kudos to Viral for that too!

hahah, No problem, absolutely. As long as you're willing to be patient enough to sit out a 4 hour render! :D So kudos to Viral for that too!

Thanks guys.:D

Just dropping some 3d pieces i made recently see ya guys laters and do comment.
All are from scratch.

the_rocky_cloudy_peak_by_shannshah-d5w6dwf.jpg

empire_by_shannshah-d5sand1.jpg

viralion_by_shannshah-d5so175.jpg

flowery_flowers_by_shannshah-d5ttd1k.jpg

Open in new tab for full size.

I'd make a museum of Graphics & you'd be the top artist there . Great work mate :clap .

Damn awesome. Damn, Damn awesome! Just so realistic and amazing details. You should be doing some more artworks. Well done! :)

Users who are viewing this thread