No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Was playing with animation in photoshop yesterday and made a animated name signature.

Attachments

• Text-animated-Effect.gif
    Text-animated-Effect.gif
    210 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Johnson Signature that i made longtime ago by following tutorial and it came out good along with that crap Yuvi signature.Here it is. And one more thing Johnson spelling is wrong in tag.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Johnson.png
    Johnson.png
    9.1 KB · Views: 1,092
Last edited:
1000 Post

Well First of all I like to thank all the PlanetCricket members who helped me to reach this 1000 post. I started as a mod for ashes game and then entered graphics world by my graphic thread on PlanetCricket. First I started with render cutting and then started with signature. Slowly I tried my hands on Avatar. After Afridi signature which I made I started to improve. Then I started making other things in graphics. After some 600 posts I started making logos. At last I tried my hands on Banner. And now I can make it also. As my Animation is going on so I can assure you that you will soon see some Flash, Dreamweaver, 3dMax and Maya works.

You guys enjoy this 1000 post psd pack which is made by me. It has 7 signatures psd and 6 avatars psd. Enjoy this pack. And guys keep requesting me the stuff and I will go on making them. And yes last but not the least I will make a tutorial soon. I have not yet decided on which I will make tutorial means wallpaper, avatar or signature but you will know it soon.

Well I will not extend this speech as I know you all are getting bored. So I end it here.:p

Thanks all.:)

psdpack.png

Thanks for the psd's:)
I will hopefully learn something out of it:)

If you have psds of any of the following, I would be more than happy:)

I will see what i can do but i am sure i have deleted Mccullum Avvy.

Users who are viewing this thread