Virender Sehwag International Cricket 2010 V2 Released!! CHECK INDEX!!!

Thanks Kill 995.
can you guys make ad-boars,stadiums and TV overlays and other things for the game so that it may look completely new (Like EA Cricket 2007).I know that the modding for BLIC is difficult but i will be thankful to you if you guys make such mods:rolleyes:hpraise:cheers

I would surely be able to make those stuff if Lazy_Chesnut agrees to make the MNG Importer for the game. All the files that are needed to edit those are located in the MNG file and Lazy created MNG extractor before but didn't create importer. I've asked him before to make an importer but he doesn't care he said and he won't make one.

Where is the DLF IPL trophy? All I see is ICC World Cup 2007 and ICC Champions trophy.

Moreover if I start a league based on 8 IPL teams, the teams (e.g KKR) fills up with players which should not be there (e.g why KKR contains Tamim Iqbal and other Bangladeshis)?

cause you didn't put the teamandplayer.bag in the gui folder inside data in the root of your blic folder

cause you didn't put the teamandplayer.bag in the gui folder inside data in the root of your blic folder

I did put it there. Thats why teams are showing up correctly in Exhibition ODI or T20 or custom ODI matches. Even after tweaking the team compositions using Player Editor and Lineup editor (I had to do so coz I found Hayden opening bowling for CSK and some other bugs like MSD coming as a first change bowler) the situation remained the same - if u play an exhibition match its OK, but if u play a league, teams get jumbled up with some KKR players and some Bangladeshis in KKR squad.

Moreover the ICC Knockout and ICC World Cup still appears in the menu (not DLF cup).

I did put it there. Thats why teams are showing up correctly in Exhibition ODI or T20 or custom ODI matches. Even after tweaking the team compositions using Player Editor and Lineup editor (I had to do so coz I found Hayden opening bowling for CSK and some other bugs like MSD coming as a first change bowler) the situation remained the same - if u play an exhibition match its OK, but if u play a league, teams get jumbled up with some KKR players and some Bangladeshis in KKR squad.

Moreover the ICC Knockout and ICC World Cup still appears in the menu (not DLF cup).

Hi there, Well there were some problems in the teams. I told MSDhoni to mention it clearly in readme that it works only in exhibition ODI's. Other Squads were not prepared at that time(coz there are four teams per IPL team,that means 32 Squads,which is a lot of work). I planned ithe corrected Teams file with the update of IPL Patch,coz i was waiting for the Transfer Windo to close. Well,it apperas you cannot wait then her is the file and enjoy.

Attachments

• TeamAndPlayerInfo.rar
    37.5 KB · Views: 179
ICC Knockout and ICC World cup menus are changed easily during the developement, it is jut cause Some ICC screenshots are yet to be changed thats why we have not included that in the patch. Only Kills knows how to import the mng files,thus its up to him to edit that. so wait for an update.

P.S: there is little hope, coz kills is unwilling to share his knowledge bout the mng files and thus only he can work on that. That wud increase the time to create new patch.

ICC Knockout and ICC World cup menus are changed easily during the developement, it is jut cause Some ICC screenshots are yet to be changed thats why we have not included that in the patch. Only Kills knows how to import the mng files,thus its up to him to edit that. so wait for an update.

P.S: there is little hope, coz kills is unwilling to share his knowledge bout the mng files and thus only he can work on that. That wud increase the time to create new patch.

LOLZ really, i hv made TWO :mad: tutorials on MNG files, Im trying to spread it but its difficult, plz PM me guys if u need any MNG replacing bcoz it looks like no one is understanding the tuts.

READ THIS MAX:
Here is the tutorial i hv recently created if u hv bothered to read

This is great! I played it today. Nice to see the field has people on the boundary, too!

But how did you change the team names? This is something I am trying to accomplish in my own patch.

ipl tournament

Hey guys the patch is very good:hpraise but how to play the ipl tournament?:help there is no option to play the tournament?:confused: otherwise patch is excellent:cheers please reply

try downloading the file max posted on the top.Tell me if it doesn't work then ill make one tournament for you.

Hey guys..... amazing patch.... i was wondering if there is a way to transfer players within the IPL Teams.... like using the lineup editor??????

This is great! I played it today. Nice to see the field has people on the boundary, too!

But how did you change the team names? This is something I am trying to accomplish in my own patch.
I am not sure that who changed the team names but i think Max_dillon2007 might know about it.

Hey guys..... amazing patch.... i was wondering if there is a way to transfer players within the IPL Teams.... like using the lineup editor??????
I am not that good in VB.net or else i would have made a team editor. But don't worry, we will release new IPL patch when IPL season II begins. :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread