No Requests VIVO IPL 2018 LOGOS, & Scoreboard released !!!!DOWNLOAD NOW!!!! KULDIPARGI

For Rope....
INSTRUCTIONS

FOLLOW THE STEPS

1. OPEN BIGEDITOR.
2. stadiums/sharedtextures/signage/unlicensed/signage.texpack, AND, stadiums/sharedtextures/signage/licensed/signage.texpack
3. replace it with the gievn texture.

for brisbane

1. OPEN BIGEDITOR.
2. stadiums/brisbane/models/brisbane.model/cricaust_rope.dds
3. replce it with given texture.

thnx for downloding my mods:)

For Rope....
INSTRUCTIONS

FOLLOW THE STEPS

1. OPEN BIGEDITOR.
2. stadiums/sharedtextures/signage/unlicensed/signage.texpack, AND, stadiums/sharedtextures/signage/licensed/signage.texpack
3. replace it with the gievn texture.

for brisbane

1. OPEN BIGEDITOR.
2. stadiums/brisbane/models/brisbane.model/cricaust_rope.dds
3. replce it with given texture.

thnx for downloding my mods:)
Thank you so much. You have made this game come Alive! One thing you can do is to write the Team's name instead of placing team logo. Uploading Signage 5 image for your reference . I hope by looking at these images you will understand what I am saying. Try it once and release it. Just a suggestion from a fan of this game. God bless you

Attachments

• signage05.png
    signage05.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Banglore_Stadium.jpg
    Banglore_Stadium.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 30
Thank you so much. You have made this game come Alive! One thing you can do is to write the Team's name instead of placing team logo. Uploading Signage 5 image for your reference . I hope by looking at these images you will understand what I am saying. Try it once and release it. Just a suggestion from a fan of this game. God bless you
Ok bro i'll try

Users who are viewing this thread