FC Match Thread Warmup 2 | The Avengers vs West Coast Wildcats at The Floating Marvel | Sod Anderson and Barry Stock make loads of runs.

Velocity

International Coach
India
SRH...
Avengers
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hoping our team gets a challenge that can push our players before the actual initial matches. Important for some of the guys to hit some sort of form in this game to build some confidence.

Satan666

International Cricketer
India
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
#MavericksOpinionDoesn'tMatter

#AvengersOpinionAlsoDoesn'tMatter
Guys I know you all may on some good matter but I’ll just say that all opinions are welcomed, be it from Mavericks, WildForce or Bad Boys.
Post automatically merged:

Hoping our team gets a challenge that can push our players before the actual initial matches. Important for some of the guys to hit some sort of form in this game to build some confidence.
Agreed a strong warmup match can identify any weakness but in my humble opinion Avengers are a very strong, well rounded team.

Targaryen

You-Know-Who
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Our lineup without CK, Asad, Nilay & Neptune (who are the regulars in the lineups across the formats) still looks solid. Hoping for a great match against our very own former team.

AsadRM

Panel of Selectors
PAK...
RCB...
LQ
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am on the bench for the Avengers but in the XI for the West Coast Wildcats. I know who to support... :spy

Users who are viewing this thread