Was zim the right choice

N

Nirav85

do u feel they were the right choice for vb as the only four avalible teams were eng, srl and ban abd zim abnd jsut remeber eng just had a long tour of sub con and have to prepare for windies

i think zim was the best choice maybe becuase the lankans were here last year but still the lanaksn wuld have made in interesting instead of aus and ind having a five match odi series...

p.s This is my 1000th post :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :D :D :D :D ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ ^_^ :) :) :) :thumbs: :thumbs:

Attachments

• l1024322.jpg
    l1024322.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 0

-$ohail-

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
i think the aussies have never changed the pattern of their cricket season for yrs now
In fact this yr they changed it a bit in order to tour india for the tvs cup.
They never undertake any tours in the november-december period
Their pattern is
Test series against two teams
One team goes back after the tests and comes back for the ODI series
If eng tour for the ashes, they have a test series just against eng and then some team tours for the odi series
That is the reason they do not have a 5 match odi series against india.
THey never change their traditional season
Even is case of ground, the pattern in which the grounds are selected for the ODI series is fixed
I thought that they wud even include the indoor stadium in their itenary after it was inagurated but they do not change the tradition
Thats good in a way
I think INDIA shud have a fixed pattern for their season like england and aus do
They never have that
by adi

wackojacko

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
and also, part of the ICC's plan is to have a home and away test and odi series against a country within five years

N

Nirav85

next year will be different...becuase next years vb has wi and pak...wi have a test series there but pak dont

Users who are viewing this thread