WC Expansion pack / EA Patch

H

heems

Hi Guyz,

I have downloaded EA's patch & also the WC Wxpansion pack by vineet & his team... Wel I must say that its the gr8 work done by vineet & his team.

There is one small issue I have with WC Expansion pack installing on top of the EA's patch.

Though EA's patch is just simply rubbish & there is nothing much interestion in it except change in weather conditons as well as pitch conditon for each match. It makes the game very interestion. This patch has only two things in it,

1 ) CTM file
2 ) Cricket2002.exe file.

How ever if we load vineet's & his teams expansion pack the exe's are getting replaced & EA's patch of weather / pitch fix does not work.
If suppose I keep Cricket2002.exe file from EA's patch & rest all exe's from vineet's patch & start the game by "Cricket2002.tk WC.exe" the weather / patch fix does not work.
If I start the game from EA's patched Cricket2002.exe then the weather / pitch fix works but the worlcup remains at england & also the there is no crowd in the game & also on matches outfield at some loactions is kind of black shades etc...

has any one seen this issue ? Vineet - I remember in your FAQ of expansion pack you have mentioned that it is compatible with EA's patch. Can you pls. tell me if I m doing anything wrong ???

Thnx

Heems

N

Nirav85

did the ea patch change the weather conidiotsn. I didnt think it did.

new

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
It did change the weather.Now the weather seems to be randomly selected

H

heems

YES, it did change weather / pitch conditions & it select various conditions randomly. which makes game lil more realistic...

how ever it does not work with WC Expansion pack... ( patch by vineet & his team, which is actually a gr8 work done by them, wish if they cud make it work )

Heems

Users who are viewing this thread