Weather / Injuries during a tour

manueld12

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I've not yet come across this but I was wondering if there was any weather (rain) or injuries that disrupt test matches etc. in a tour?

anyone come across that?

Ive had a injury happen on tour, i was doing a Pak tour to Aus ODI series and Fakhar Zaman hit 155 from 166 balls in which a pop up came up stating Fakhar had injured his thigh after before getting out, I couldnt select him for the remaining matches!

Reactions: DAP
Ive had a injury happen on tour, i was doing a Pak tour to Aus ODI series and Fakhar Zaman hit 155 from 166 balls in which a pop up came up stating Fakhar had injured his thigh after before getting out, I couldnt select him for the remaining matches!

Do you have a clip of this Ramz please? thanks buddy

Not sure of this is during a tour.

Thanks Mohammed buddy, yes this isnt too bad, he walks off hurt, and their is a graphic telling us he is injured too

The only thing I think Big Ant should add, is a brief cutscene maybe the batsman holding his arm or leg or shaking his head (concussion) then the scene he walks off, that would add even more to the scene.

Thanks Mohammed buddy, yes this isnt too bad, he walks off hurt, and their is a graphic telling us he is injured too

The only thing I think Big Ant should add, is a brief cutscene maybe the batsman holding his arm or leg or shaking his head (concussion) then the scene he walks off, that would add even more to the scene.
But this was on day one patch. I never had this. The game on patch 1.06 had multiple mentions of injuries to Pandya and Jadhav but they continued to bat.

Did anyone find players retiring hurt or missing matches due to injury since the recent patches?

I haven't seen anyone retire hurt or miss matches due to injury - it would be great if someone could confirm whether this is still in the game and in what modes if so.

Users who are viewing this thread