Welcome Party - New Member

azhar

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
hi all boys
first of all don't confuse me with our great? former captain m. azhar. he is a shame to my name and the game. i may sound like him (boys) but the similiarity ends here. i m an addicted BLC player and always trying something new to give the game a new face. for the past few days i m seeing our boys trying to make the batsman wear caps . i was also working on the same end and i can say that i have succeded 99% in it. The only problem is that the batsman appear a little jagged. but i m working on it and hope to come out with some solution very soon. i will be soon posting the screenshot so wait for it.
( i hoep to get a grand party for it from our boys)

zimrahil (old)

Club Cricketer
just remember to keep your posts valid and to the point. Forum intelligence is cracking down and homing in on all scrupulous posters - they will rid the forums of this new wave of people infiltrating the very core of this website!!

p.s see the decreasing quality of forums topic if the above has completely lost you :)

azhar

School Cricketer
thanks for your kind advice zim. i will see to it that i send only valid posts or ithink i will be banned from blc just like mr Azharuddin. BTW i have gone thru the topic u mentioned and i think johan is a very good player of not only cricket but words too. ( i m seriously thinking of appointing him as my lawyer. hey johan what do u you think of my offer)

J

jonah

Sorry azhar, already been approached by Hansie, Alec Stewart and your namesake ;-) Don't want to spread myself too thin.
(Ooops - I'm in danger of violating the rules; better stop now).

iaq

Club Cricketer
good work azhar.... well keen to see that if u can make a batsman to wear cap.... do quickly n tell us soon... n plz can u make this arm guard disappear......
thanks alot

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Iaq, to remove the arm guard go to the faces folder, choose the skin colour of the batsmen ie .Larl. Marl., cover the arm guard with the skin colour, export the bitmap back to the relevant tim in the faces folder, to put a wrist band on to the batsmens gloves colour in the bottom 40 pixels in a horizontal line in these tims, these 2 processes will remove the arm guard and put a wristband on the batsmens gloves, post an address and i will send you the tim for a light skinned batsmen, showing these 2 procedures
regards, paul

A

Atul

"cover the arm guard with the skin colour"

Could you pls tell me, which one is the file for arm guard?

iaq

Club Cricketer
thanks paul for ur help... and answering... well my mail address is [email protected].......... hope to see ur mail soon with tim file.... n paul do u have an idea how i can put a standard bank logo on to south africans odi shirts... i tried it for pakistan of pepsi logo.... but i totally lost ...... do u have idea... simple as for india there is a logo of sahara... thanks for any help u will provide to me

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Iaq, i have sent the file as a bitmap so that you can clour the wristband to to your own choice, if you so wish, when it comes to making kits i can offer no help, i am no expert on kit design, i know the logo that you mean, South Africa, it is white?, i have tried this myself with no succes, at the moment i am finding it difficult to even create a decent set of test whites, the vertex groups for all 3 types, batsmen, keeper, fielder, are all different, this makes creating a good design very difficult, to create the pepsi and south african logos can not be too difficult, i am sure someone can help
regards,Paul

iaq

Club Cricketer
hi paul thanks for the file.... i used it and its lloking great now... paul i want to make a grip in a center... the red grip in ur file.... is it possible.... should i try it.... if it comes in middle i think the bastmen must look more styleish......... what do u think

paul r smith

Club Cricketer
Iaq, you can put a sweat band etc. on to the batsmens arm by making a band halfway across the tim., i have tried this and it looks ok, also, by colouring all but the wristband and 20 pixels of skin white, for example, you can make it so it appears as though the batsmen wears a long sleeve shirt
regards,paul

iaq

Club Cricketer
thanks paul for help... i will try it soon.... any success with helmet grill or still nothing....

azhar

School Cricketer
HI BOYS
I was busy working on removing the grid. i think i have succeeded in doing so. but before sending it to blc for the other boys to download it i would like some of you to test it. so pls send me your email address and i will send it to you for testing .
thanks

Users who are viewing this thread