Story Well Here It is the Aussies vs Legends XI

Dravid is on 26
Stewart is on 24
cricket0720070414015427xx3.png

well there has been a collapse in the last few overs with dravid and stewart getting out in consecutive overs.
legsxijz0.jpg

Sorry about this guys there is something wrong with my version of cricket 2007 but I will have it fixed a.s.a.p. earliest being tomorrow

Here we go the 1st innings of the twentytwenty is over and here come the aussies. The australians are chasing a measly score of 116, but the bowlers will look every mistake the batsman makes.
legs2020ku8.jpg

Well the aussies are in all types of trouble here.
49/5 in 5.0 overs
Walsh struck early on to remove ponting and langer, then gilchrist, hussey, and martyn fell. But Clarke is seemingly bringing the aussies back in this game with an 18 run partnership with symonds in the last two overs.

Thats a great spell there from Stuart Clark. Australia should easily wrap this score up around the 15th over mark of the match

Walsh and Lillie continue to trouble Australia but Clarke seems set.
aus20201of2jz6.jpg

RR:Hello everyone this is Rameez Raja and today I would like to congraulate the teams for an exciting game of cricket. Well first lets bring out the Australian captain Ricky Ponting.
[Ponting Enters]
RR: Well Ricky it seemed like you guys had a great start with the ball but then Stewart and Dravid tried to keep things in control along with Lara.
RP: Yes, it Clark bowled an excellent spell of bowling and with the early wickets on Anwar and Bradman it seemed like we were on the road to win it but our batting didn't quite live up to its hype.
RR: Yes, but Michael Clarke played a great innings and for awhile it seemed like you actually had a chance of winning the game as the target wasn't very high for a 20/20 game.
RP: It is very dissapointing that we lost and yes clarke played an amazing innings but he had no support throughout his heroics. But the Legends deserved to win it they bowled very well.
RR: Thank you for coming, good luck in the test match.
RP: Thanks
RR: That was the Losing captain Ricky Ponting, now can we have the winning captain of the Legends XI step up.
[Bradman Enters]
RR: Are you happy with your teams performance?
DB: Well the bowlers bowled a great line and length and allowed us to take the wickets. The batting on the other hand was very disappointing, the middle order kept us alive but the rest of us have a lot to improve on if we are to win the test match.
RR: This is something that has seemed to shock all the fans out here today. Bradman getting out for a duck.
DB: Im not suited to be playing in a very short game, I like to feel out the bowlers before I do any hitting but that was not the option today as this game is for the sloggers, but I will hope to have success in the approaching test match.
RR: Thanks for coming, Congratulations on winning the match and good luck in your next test match.
DB: Thanks.
RR: Well todays man of the match is Dennis Lillie for his excellent spell of 4/29 in 4 overs.
[Lillie Enters]
RR: How did it feel out there today?
DL: Well I was disappointed with the way I was given out, the umpire should direct those type of chances to the third umpire, but nonetheless Im proud with the way I bowled today and hopefully I can continue this in the upcoming test series.
RR: I think the Australians hope you don't but if you continue to bowl this way you'll be coming up here very often.
DL: I hope I can continue coming here.
RR: Well we will just have to wait and see.Thanks for coming and good luck in your test match and hope you can continue this form.
DL: Thanks a lot
RR: Well thats it for me, but stay tuned for the analysis of today's match by Michael Holding and Ian Botham.

Well here is the post match analysis!
MH: Hello everyone my name is Michael Holding and along side me is Ian Botham. Today has been a day of great suprises first from the batting collapses of both teams and the amazing bowling of Clark and Lillie.
IB: Hello everyone! today has been a great and now lets look back at this. First the match summary.

2020summarykj3.jpg

MH: As you see this match was clearly dominated by the bowlers and none of the batsman coming close to scoring 50.
IB: The only one to come close getting there was Clarke and at one point it seemed like he would easily guide Australia to victory but the wickets fell one by one and left Clarke with enormous pressure which h couldn't handle in the end.

cricket0720070417061338mj9.png

IB: As you can see the Australian wickets fell over after another and some falling in the same over.
MH: The last over was the fall of Clarke and the next ball after McGrath fell giving the Legends a hard fought victory.

cricket0720070417061339zm1.png

IB: The similar problem occured with the Legends team but the batting of Stewart and Dravid helped them come to a decent score.
MH: Those overs in the middle from 4-10 were the most crucial as the Australians struggled there but the Legends were able to maintain themselves.

cricket0720070417061345le6.png

IB: Yes, I agree with you completely Michaels as you can see the Legends actually were able to maintain themselves with the great 3rd wicket partnership of Stewart and Dravid.
MH: Lets now look at the Australian Partnership chart.

cricket0720070417061352kj6.png

MH: As you can see not much to be proud of there other than that late partnership of Symonds and Clarke which gave some hope to the Aussie fans out there today.
IB: I have no wish to look at the scorecard. It angers me on how to teams with such great players are not able to score atleast a 6 run rate. Australia had a great run rate through out but the wickets fell at a constant rate. Well we will show the match summary again.
MH: Yes the Scorecard is rather disgusting, but it was a great performance by the bowlers and specially Dennis Lillie who is the Man of the Match for this 20/20 special.
IB: Thats it from me and Michael Holding, and we hope to see you again for the next test match.

2020summarykj3.jpg

2020vj9.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread