Story Well Here It is the Aussies vs Legends XI

The test match will start on tuesday as i have school tomorrow and then cricket practice on sat n sunday. I plan on going over somewhere on monday so tune in on tuesday to watch updates from the test match...also i was wondering if there is a way for me to braodcast the match from cric 07 live?

Well Here we are once again for this test match between the Legends XI and Australia.
Lets go down to Michael Holding for the pitch report.
Its a beautiful sunny day out here. The pitch is very very dry and it will almost crack as the game progresses, I would recommend that the team that wins the toss bat first as this is a potential 350+ scoring pitch.

Lets get down to the middle for the toss, Ricky Ponting to call.
RP: Heads
Umpire:..............Heads it is
RR: So Ricky what is it going to be?
RP: We would like to field first as I think our seam bowlers will have an advantage early on and a few wickets will put us in a strong position for this match.
RR: Okay, thank you Ricky
[Ponting Exits, Border Enters]
RR: Are you happy with Rickys decision to put you into bat first?
AB: Yes I think this pitch will be our batting heaven and as long as we maintain the wickets we are hoping to score atleast 400 for the first innings.
RR: Thank you Border
[Border Exits]
RR: Well there you are Australia has won the toss and has elected to field first, I guess we will have to wait and see if it was the right decision or not!

legstest1sg9.jpg

I like Saeed Anwer He was a Great Opener for pakistan
And This Is some Great Stuff here Well Done!!:)

Guys I will continue the match after the first seimfinal is finished :D

legstest4jk0.jpg

Dravid the new man in!
Border: 61 off 81
Dravid: 0 off 0

legstest5gx7.jpg

Great partnership going along here with these two. I am going to sign off for now as I have to do my homework but I will continue this tomorrow after the semi between Australia and SouthAfrica....and people viewing this please post as it is discouraging for a newbie such as me when there aren't many posts after updates. Thanks :D

Users who are viewing this thread