West Indian Premier League > It's Back !!! (Round 12 - Guyana v Jamaica)

It doesn't look a very strong side but you did sign some good International players but I guess you didn't have many players when you took over and all the good players were taken.

Yeah,the first 5 picks were made by Gary :facepalm

bcvstheworld added 7 Minutes and 45 Seconds later...

Will there be a transfer window after Troy makes his round-10 pick?
All the leagues powered by cricsim have this system.

You have the second best International spinner. Hauritz is the best.

@ BKB, you're bowling is very strong with Edwards, Tonge, Mills and Baker. You're batting is also good, especially your Internationals even though I don't rate Yuvraj at all and you have some alright WI batsman.

Lol, everyone knows Dan's the best, and always will be... :laugh

Sherwin Ganga is the best spinner, nuff said :D

Hedgers got a decent squad, though I reckon with that Best/Lawson seem like the weak link IMO, but Bravo will be the one to watch. I was gonna go for him, but it failed

bcv's squad is a talented one, and has experince with players like Lee and Bond and they will be a formidable unit. The batting has Duminy and Taylor, both are talented but I wouldnt be too sure on them.

Harishan's got a strong batting lineup with Dilshan, Chanderpaul and Samuels. The bowling attack without the trio of Johnson, Steyn and Shakib looks weak. They need the other bowlers to fire big too.

CG's has probably got the best domestic bowling attack, I rate it highly though I would like to see Vettori earlier as the batting looks a bit fragile. Akmal and Oram need to play big if his team wants to aim for the championship

Changes have been made regarding the spinners and spinning all-rounders.

And for information: We are starting on Monday with the Warm-up Matches. Rules and Fixtures will be released soon...

I think OffCutters will take forever to pick his players.

By the way, you guys can start trading your players with other owners...I want a post from both the members (confirmation) for the trade to be valid. Trading time will be over at 12:00 AM GMT on Tuesday, that means the Warm-ups will start on the same day.

Warm-up Matches fixtures to be released very soon...

And much more including Prizes details coming soon...keep checking the first post regularly!

Players Up For Trade:

Everyone except for Dwayne Bravo, Nathan Hauritz and Brendon McCullum and maybe Sulieman Benn unless you have a really good offer for him.

Big poppa i have accepted your trade here it is:
Graeme Smith,Kevin Pietersen and Patrick Browne
for
Ferguson,Guptill and Gayle

Done.
I have traded Graeme Smith,Kevin Pietersen and Patrick Browne

for

Callum Ferguson, Martin Guptill and Chris Gayle.

Now,this is my second round of trades which are Free Agent swaps

Jesse Ryder for Martin Guptill
Andrew Symonds for Callum Ferguson

* Queensland have reinstated Symonds who is now playing for them in the KFC T20 big bash.

bcvstheworld added 2 Minutes and 19 Seconds later...

So,to sum it up

In- Chris Gayle, Jesse Ryder and Andrew Symonds
Out- Patrick Browne, Graeme Smith and Kevin Pietersen

Thanks mate.
Would have settled for Taylor,Edwards or even Sarwan but luckily,their respective team owners rejected my trade offers.:banana2

@bcvstheworld - St. Lucia - You can't trade Martin Guptill becuase you already have 2 kiwis. That means both the overseas trade (KP & GM) is invalid unless you confirm it after trading with a non-kiwi player.

@Meghraj_t - Trinidad & Tobago - You have to confirm whom you want to trade for KP or GM.

Confirmed Trades​

Chris Gayle {Trinidad to St. Lucia} for Patrick Browne {St. Lucia to Trinidad}

That's not a problem at all.
I'll replace Guptill or Ryder with a non NZ player.
Let Meghraj have both Smith and KP

Users who are viewing this thread