Story West Indies International Season: (Current - SA tour of WI)

Choice of Viewers about the next series involving Pak and SA.

• Total voters

The Champ

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Soon when the seession began Gibbs reached his fifty.

But after he reached his 50 he really cut lose, playing more authentic shots and giving him company was the young batsman Rudolph and really did partnership put WI in lot of troulbe

m_vaughan

Chairman of Selectors
gold639 said:
Yeah what I mean is,Boss's patch is tougher than Ravi's,so I think using Xspeed makes it TOO tough.

Ravi's patches are meant to be used with Xspeed,but Boss's aren't.

That's what I meant.
I am finding Boss v4 patch pretty easy (without xspeed). But maybe that cuz I have been playing Bangladesh.

The Champ

International Coach
Gibbs destroyed WI hopes of making a come back with some stunning stroke play and really put the WI captain C'Paul in some trouble then there to where to put his fielders.

Then he drove the ball beautifulluy and Rudolph at the other ends was struggling to even time the ball.

Rudoph too got into the act

Last edited:

jazz

Panel of Selectors
still i think the way that they were batting earlier they shoud of made 600 but they still in an excellent postion

The Champ

International Coach
WI off to a great start so far Viewwers, :happy 90-0 from just 8 overs:eek:

Well WI openers have come out blazing here in Antigua and rightly so they r 319 runs behind the proteas and the host batsmen have come down blazing down with all gus blazing.

Both Gayle and Hinds have been ruthless in their stroke play as they have dismantled the SA pace attack of the SA with ease so far.

Pollock went for 16 off his very first over of the match which went for 4 bdries of the bat of Gayle.

Really thats a positive reply from the host and lots more to come as the pitch is a realy beauity with no demons in it.

The Champ

International Coach
Both Gayle and Hinds have been really brutal, but credit should also go to the groundman for preparing this wicket rreally full of runs, WI missed them in the first innings, but not now.

Some fine shots by Gayle

Users who are viewing this thread