West Indies VS India - First Test.

aussie1st said:
Whoever doesn't have Jaffers is gone :) So it's down to the Jaffer boys and their captains. Dravid has kinda of made up for what Sehwag did so that should cover sachinsehwag and Mohammed should cover anything his bowlers do and maybe add a bit more assuming his bowlers mainly Sree doesn't go crazy in the 2nd inns. Then Viral is also in the running with our captains being the main difference.

But my problem is that I am playing with 9 players because of Pathan & Taylor, but still, there is a definite chance! ;)

well done jaffer pickers! i passed him over for the established names.

if you have jaffer and dwayne bravo you are right in there.

I have jaffer in extra player!! :happy

I have a ques:
I have jaffer as first extra.In my selected player list, I have both Pathan and Harbajan.
Will Jaffer replace them?

Last edited:
Karachi Express said:
Then what is the use of Reserve players??

you pick a 11 and thats your team
ignore the reserves
they mean nothing!!!

they were meant to be so you could bring in players like I wanted
but it never happened

Hmmm this game has got tight. SachinSehwag via Sree has come back into this one. It'll be good if Mohammed can get a back but not too soon cause I got 50 grand on the draw :)

aussie1st said:
Hmmm this game has got tight. SachinSehwag via Sree has come back into this one. It'll be good if Mohammed can get a back but not too soon cause I got 50 grand on the draw :)

:hpraise :hpraise :hpraise :hpraise

what a wonderful bet!!!

i bet you were sweating as many bullets as the players when the final balls were being bowled :onpc

i watched it on cricinfo and was waiting with baited breathe for every line of text..it was incredible!

well done!! :cheers

It was nail biting indeed. With the final ball people were saying bowled him and I was going oh no how could this happen to me. But infact it was a draw. Guess once you have the vCash you can earn some big money!

I am currently putting in the scores, it is a big pleasure to do the scoring for this great match! Personally, I think I will be in the top 5! :)

Users who are viewing this thread