West Indies Vs India - Second Test

ZexyZahid said:
Somebody has Kaif in his team? He also made a century.

So far I've got the only bonus from Sehwag.

difficult for kaif to be in a team.

And I have got bonus from dravid and pathan

Patel has put the guys with him and Sehwag back in this. Dravid made up most of the damage done by Sehwag as captain so it's going to be more about how your guys bowlers go. Of course any guy with Sehwag and Kaif are in a dam good position.

Sarwan gets a duck. :mad And so far not including Lara has worked. But I am still playing with 10 players. Benefit is that I can't get negative points.

Gayle is my captain, so I really need a lot of runs from him. And I've got Patel. Maybe he can make some difference.

i got lara as captain and he again fails to score runs, might be he can score in 2nd innings and i will earn some points

This one is practically over for me, because the problem was that none of the players could contact me to give some inside-info!

But one thing that surprises me is that I sensed that Sehwag would make 150+ in the First Test, but he scores it in the 2nd! ;)

about time kaif came good...pity i dropped him from my selection for laxmann :(

i was so tempted to leave lara out until the test series was over.. he only seems to make big scores when nothing is on the line.

but you cant leave him out..hes too good on his day.

good to see sehwag coming into the runs again, he showed a lot of promise from the ODIs

y2j826 said:
i got lara as captain and he again fails to score runs, might be he can score in 2nd innings and i will earn some points

You got too much to catch up, join the "it's over team" :)

aussie1st said:
You got too much to catch up, join the "it's over team" :)
hopes r still alive might be india will enforce west indies to follow on and then lara will break the values and score 100+ then u all have to join the "Its Over Team" and i will join "The Ranup Team"

Lol 100+ isn't enough, he needs a 200 at least :) But don't you worry those Windies will be batting the whole day, and then tommorow and the next cause you maybe seeing more vCash on the draw again!

I didnt put vcash on any team this time so no vcash for me this time, might be next time i will put vcash on draw again.

And Sehwag gets two wickets. :rolleyes: You can say by now people with Sehwag as captain are certain of being on top.

i'm competing for the last place ;)

laxman, sarwan got ducks, sreesanth isnt playing, chris gayle (made just 2 runs in 2nd inns) is captain, dwaye bravo , collymore did nothing, no irfan pathan....

what an awesome game this is...

;) ;) ;)

Oh crap the Windies have to survive 2 days for the draw. Cmon rain hit this place so no more cricket is played :)

Users who are viewing this thread