West Indies Vs India - Second Test

i picked laxman because i thought if he has to make runs otherwise his indian career will be over.

i almost made sehwag my captain! but decided to stick with gayle. i also swapped out jaffer for laxmann in the last minute :( ... hopefully not many have pedro collins

aussie1st said:
Collins is ripping up. Cannot believe my luck why did I pick Collymore instead of Collins.

im the same aussie :(

i decided to go with all the in form players..so why switch jaffer out for laxmann :(

blackleopard92 said:
there is noting to be dam about it, try replacing it with WOW!

It's damn, since he doesn't have Sehwag and Collins in his team.

Somebody who has the combination Sehwag-Collins will be on top now.

Anyone who has Sehwag has captain has basically won this. Sehwag will bowl and have a 2nd knock so it would be near impossible catching his 380 points as captain already.

well, I have Dravid as a captain, and he looks all set to make hundred.And with a couple of catches, maybe I have a chance. :upray

Lots will have Dravid as captain so that cancels out your gain. You need your other players to perform to get anywhere.

If someone has Sehwag as captain they will be favorites to win.

West Indies arn't out of it yet I wouldn't say.

ZexyZahid said:
It's damn, since he doesn't have Sehwag and Collins in his team.

Somebody who has the combination Sehwag-Collins will be on top now.

I have Sehwag-Collins-Dravid as a bonus combination with Bravo as captain.

Out of 47 teams only 3 teams have Sehwag as captain and none of them have Collins.

Well the Sehwag captain teams will be in good shape, a few of there other players going well and they've got it in the bag.

I've Gayle as captain. Hopefully he can make plenty of runs too on this pitch.

And I see some people even left him out of the team.

Somebody has Kaif in his team? He also made a century.

So far I've got the only bonus from Sehwag.

Users who are viewing this thread