* Ramesh Powar
* Suresh Raina
* V Sehwag
* VR Singh
X S Sreesanth - Out with injury!
* Yuvraj Singh

-------------------------

............. :D

wow, thats a bit early. I'll wait for the teams to be announced (atleast the 12). VRV should be replaced by Pathan and they might remove Kaif for Bhajji. Still a bit early to decide.

Thanks though

The team configuration is made in such a way that you cannot select all the three players out of Pathan, Gayle and Bravo. Only a maximum of two out of these three players may be selected.....

^ he's injured torn hamstring i think so u dont wanna pick him

oh ok cool :) wasnt picking him anyway, but thought he was playing..my mistake.

picking the captain is really difficult!

Best to go with Mr Dependable (Rahul Dravid). Almost guaranteed he will score some runs.

Is Pathan tipped to be recalled. Either way hes probably the one to leave out. Who would have though me leaving out my usual captain.

There is a smattering of green on the wicket and Pathan would be raring to go after his exclusion in the last match. He'll probably do well.

Well Bravo should go well on a green wicket too. So I guess take a punt and leave out Gayle then?

hoping it wouldnt be same game as was the last one, harbhajan and pathan was not playing and they both were in the team.

Here is the preview of the match:

West Indies (probable) 1 Chris Gayle, 2 Daren Ganga, 3 Ramnaresh Sarwan, 4 Brian Lara (capt), 5 Shivnarine Chanderpaul, 6 Dwayne Bravo, 7 Denesh Ramdin (wk), 8 Ian Bradshaw, 9 Dave Mohammed, 10 Pedro Collins, 11 Corey Collymore.

India (probable) 1 Wasim Jaffer, 2 Virender Sehwag, 3 VVS Laxman, 4 Rahul Dravid (capt), 5 Yuvraj Singh, 6 Mohammad Kaif, 7 Mahendra Singh Dhoni (wk), 8 Irfan Pathan, 9 Anil Kumble, 10 Munaf Patel, 11 VRV Singh

Pitch the centre of attention
http://content-uk.cricinfo.com/wivind/content/current/story/250074.html

Users who are viewing this thread