What a Loser!

Rza, stfu you obviously "cheat" as such and don't like playing fair. Obviously an annoying 10 year old who has to have everything.

Rza, stfu you obviously "cheat" as such and don't like playing fair. Obviously an annoying 10 year old who has to have everything.

hey slow bowling is not cheating, its about patience and besides thats wots the game cricket is about neway, it easy to bat with slow bowling cuz ovbiously u have more time to react hence use ur confidence properly.

ps im not a ten yearsold, im 17 and gonna be going to oxford to do engineering

Do Oxford realise you cant use capital letters or spell properly?

Oh engineering. Bet you arent going to the Uni, just TO Oxford.

:eek:

I don't understand...do u play Brian Lara 07 online against each other or something...if so i would like to so can i hav a link...

Thanks!

Repairing the fryers in a McDonalds in Oxford?

Don't joke about it. He could well be going to Oxford.

I mean, if he didn't go, who else would clean the toilets?

I don't understand...do u play Brian Lara 07 online against each other or something...if so i would like to so can i hav a link...

Thanks!

Playing via Gamespy:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=31687

Playing via Hamachi:
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33460&highlight=hamachi
http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/showthread.php?t=33528&highlight=hamachi

Visit the three links, sd92. They will show you how :).

As far as rza189 (his gamespy id) is concerned, lets stop wasting our time. He's obviously a cheat, and now, it also appears that he's a liar. They're interrelated, so it really doesn't surprise me.

Don't joke about it. He could well be going to Oxford.

I mean, if he didn't go, who else would clean the toilets?

I think thats a bit rude...

I have been following this thread... and I'm in no ways on rza's side.. but I really don't think that you guys should be using such language.. thats not quite the thing to do (I suppose)...

You guys have objected his 'tactics'... and he also says that he uses them... now I think, the job has been done!! Anyone who reads this will himself decide whether or not to play with a player using 'such tactics'. So there is no need of using such improper words.

I have been following this thread... and I'm in no ways on rza's side.. but I really don't think that you guys should be using such language.. thats not quite the thing to do (I suppose)...

You guys have objected his 'tactics'... and he also says that he uses them... now I think, the job has been done!! Anyone who reads this will himself decide whether or not to play with a player using 'such tactics'. So there is no need of using such improper words.

Welcome to the Internet...

what 'language'? what 'improper words'?

Users who are viewing this thread