What are the batting controls in keyboard....could not work it out..

bangeans41

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
IS ASHES 2013 SUPPORT THE CONTROLLER ...I HAVE THIS ONE CAN THIS SUPPORT
IM
or this controllersupport dbc14 kindly answer

fanirama

Club Captain
What are the batting controls in keyboard....could not work it out..

reply asap

If you go to the How to Play, it tells you right there.

I think it is Enter for Defensive shot, Esc for Lofted Shot and End for Attacking shot.

Look at the keyboard. How far apart are these keys are. Which idiot designed these controls and made it so you cannot even change it.

But it does support the controller and that works much better.

Batting isn't that great but at least you can hit the ball softly here and there. With keyboard you don't get the range that you get with controller which is ridiculous.

Personally, I preferred EA Cricket 07 style with WSAD + Key modifiers.
IC10 on my PS3 I think is my most favorite game. You connect strokes well, pick gaps with 360 view etc. I think IC10 and EA Cricket games were the absolute best for me.
Even Cricket Revolution is very good but I need a printout of the controls in front of me because there's just so freaking many of them and you get pressured with the ball approaching and you forget which keys to press.

Ashes Cricket 13 is a flawed realization of something that could've been good with proper development. Sadly, not to be.

Kar_ind

Club Cricketer
No one has mentioned about the mouse control. You can also play with mount for selecting shot direction and left/right click for attacking/defensive shots.

Lionden

Club Captain
Batting is controlled with mouse, left click for defensive shots and right for lofted shots... No foot selection, just aim and hit with mouse... I dunno about keyboard but with controller holding RT triggers advance shot.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Best way to control this game is to punch yourself in the face... that's the recommended Trickstar experience.

Users who are viewing this thread