What are you listening to now?

Man I used to love that song. Haven't heard it in ages.

Yeah, same. I was thinking of songs I used to really like that I don't really listen to anymore and Dance Dance was one of my favourite ever songs (along with Sugar, We're Going Down), and definately my favourite from FOB. They were my favourite band back like 5 years ago along with Kanye but now it's really Eminem, Lupe Fiasco, Kanye and the newer artists/bands (Amy Meredith, Bruno Mars, Adam Lambert). I'm still trying to think of songs I used to really love. I remember the time where it was FOB - Thanks for the Memories and Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem but I can't remember much more. Rob Thomas, I used to always listen to, Maroon 5 a fair bit. This Love is still one of my favourite songs. Yeah, can't remember much other than that, Linkin Park but they're still there even though I only really listen to their old music (well from Minutes to Midnight and before that).

Linkin Park but they're still there even though I only really listen to their old music (well from Minutes to Midnight and before that).

Same with me. IMO their new album is horrendously bad. Minutes to Midnight wasn't really that great either. The only song I really like from that album was Leave Out All The Rest. I wish they'd go back to the style they had in Meteora.

Yeah, same. I was thinking of songs I used to really like that I don't really listen to anymore and Dance Dance was one of my favourite ever songs (along with Sugar, We're Going Down), and definately my favourite from FOB. They were my favourite band back like 5 years ago along with Kanye but now it's really Eminem, Lupe Fiasco, Kanye and the newer artists/bands (Amy Meredith, Bruno Mars, Adam Lambert). I'm still trying to think of songs I used to really love. I remember the time where it was FOB - Thanks for the Memories and Good Charlotte - Dance Floor Anthem but I can't remember much more. Rob Thomas, I used to always listen to, Maroon 5 a fair bit. This Love is still one of my favourite songs. Yeah, can't remember much other than that, Linkin Park but they're still there even though I only really listen to their old music (well from Minutes to Midnight and before that).

You're so mainstream :p

Same with me. IMO their new album is horrendously bad. Minutes to Midnight wasn't really that great either. The only song I really like from that album was Leave Out All The Rest. I wish they'd go back to the style they had in Meteora.

Yeah, I haven't got it and the best song on the album is The Catalyst and it isn't even that great IMO. I didn't mind Minutes to Midnight, I liked Bleed It Out for a while and I like the tracks at the back end of the album (In Pieces, Valentines Day and The Little Things Give You Away) as well as Leave Out All The Rest and What I've Done.

But yeah, all their stuff before was awesome. Hard to choose a favourite but probably would be In The End followed by probably One Step Closer, Numb and Faint (in no particular order).

42 - Coldplay

Last edited by a moderator:
Love this song...my second favorite Evanescence song after Bring me to life

Last edited by a moderator:
Calvin Harris - Flashback

I'm so annoyed. I've got 'On The Floor' in my head. It was on the radio 3 times today and now it's stuck in my head. Don't even know how it's so high.

Users who are viewing this thread