Profile Flag
Pakistan
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Fort Minor. <3

P Squared

International Coach

Good ol eminem. So much better than some of the absolute shite he's been coming out with ever since Relapse.

Last edited by a moderator:

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yeah I'd agree he's underrated. For a long time I though he was genuinely crap so Flava in Ya Ear and the remix was all I listened to of his stuff, the rest is great too though!

Diddy's opening is great though:D.

El Loco

PCPF Mod Chief Superintendent
ENG....
Yeah I'd agree he's underrated. For a long time I though he was genuinely crap so Flava in Ya Ear and the remix was all I listened to of his stuff, the rest is great too though!

Diddy's opening is great though:D.

Yeah, it is.
He was unsuccessful at first. But then he went back and re-invented his style then he got signed to Bad Boy. Too bad he was marginalised by the success of Biggy. A few years ago he apparently joined a religious cult and denounced rap calling it 'wicked' or something :p
I'd say he's underrated, but no one more so than Big L. Which is...unbelievable to be honest.

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Yeah, it is.
He was unsuccessful at first. But then he went back and re-invented his style then he got signed to Bad Boy. Too bad he was marginalised by the success of Biggy. A few years ago he apparently joined a religious cult and denounced rap calling it 'wicked' or something :p
I'd say he's underrated, but no one more so than Big L. Which is...unbelievable to be honest.

It was a shame, when I first started listening to rap I ignored all his stuff except for Flava in Ya Ear thinking it was crap, that's the sort of rep some of the smaller guys like Craig Mack get.

Bit like Montell Jordan, too many of them join these churches, I guess that happens to a lot of black people not in the rap industry too:p.

Yep, Big L never gets any attention when in reality he was a better rapper than Pac in terms of skill and around Biggie level. But neither Biggie nor L had the great messages that Pac had in his songs though.

The Big Picture is one of my favourite albums, Lifestyles ov da Poor and Dangerous is great too.

Flamboyant for life.

----------

I had no idea he his stuff's on Vevo now! Will give his vids a watch.

Sulaiman7

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Users who are viewing this thread