What are you listening to now?

Not in any order.
Metallica, Iron Maiden, System of a Down, Slipknot, Oasis, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, The Editors, Coldplay, Paramore (Hayley Williams:)), Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Green Day, The Doors, The Beatles, The Eagles, Stereophonics, U2, Offspring, Dropkick Murphy’s, Feeder, Blondie, Godsmack, Paradise Lost, Alter Bridge, Band of Horses, ACDC, Nickelback, Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Blink 182, (Rammstein German band,English versions only).
General 80’s,90’s, 2000’s music, Club music 90’s to mid 2000’s
What about yourself who are your favourite bands?

The ones in bold I also like:
Metallica, Iron Maiden, System of a Down, Slipknot, Oasis, Noel Gallagher’s High Flying Birds, The Editors, Coldplay, Paramore (Hayley Williams:)), Nirvana, Red Hot Chilli Peppers, Green Day, The Doors, The Beatles, The Eagles, Stereophonics, U2, Offspring, Dropkick Murphy’s, Feeder, Blondie, Godsmack, Paradise Lost, Alter Bridge, Band of Horses, ACDC, Nickelback, Evanescence, My Chemical Romance, Blink 182, (Rammstein German band,English versions only).
General 80’s,90’s, 2000’s music, Club music 90’s to mid 2000’s

What about yourself who are your favourite bands?
In no particular order: Foster The People, Empire of the Sun, HAIM, Keane, The Kooks.

There are more but these are the main ones. Also if you've ever played GTA V I like most of the songs played on Radio Mirror Park :)

The ones in bold I also like:

In no particular order: Foster The People, Empire of the Sun, HAIM, Keane, The Kooks.

There are more but these are the main ones. Also if you've ever played GTA V I like most of the songs played on Radio Mirror Park :)
I don't mind Keane and Empire of the sun.

And Foster The People? Have you not heard of them?

And Foster The People? Have you not heard of them?
Episodes from liberty city was the last GTA game I played, I haven't played 5 yet. I bought far cry 4 and its been sitting for over a month now still haven't had time to complete far cry 3. I used to really like red dead redemption and the new reboot tomb raider. I will have to check foster the people out I have never heard of them before.

Let me recommend some of their songs:

I checked them out on Spotify and call it what you want, I had heard it before it was on Fifa 12. Pumped up kicks is the strongest of the three and the only one I didn’t mind. I have been listening to this song a few times today.

Love this song! :yes

Users who are viewing this thread