What are your favorite songs?

Top 10 Favorite Songs (at least right now)

Thomas Falke "Revolution On The Dance Floor"
Groove Cutter "My Shooter"
Control One "Just A Little Bit"
Ian Carey "Redlight"
Kevin Weg "Dead Radio"
CIRC "Destroy She Said"
CIRC "Revolution Song"
Tristan Garner "Give Love"
Icebreaker International "Port of Rotterdam"
Enya "Orinoco Flow":happy

I tend to find pretty obscure stuff this way.: I search around on iTunes for compliation series that I feel have good selections, and then just buy whole compilations... recently I've been spending way too much money on this series -- http://electricnation2010.com/tracks:clap

come on people, how can you not have mockingbird by eminem on the list.

I watched this song being live performed in 2005, Glasgow, amazing it was.

Last edited by a moderator:
football crazy, chocolate mad, grab a powerpod and play footy with the lads. Choonage.

I like Music to songs. Enigma, Kenny G and Yani are too good.

Eminem - lose yourself, till i collapse, mockingbird, when i m gone, shake that ass on me

Green Day - redundant, whatserame, good riddance, wake me up when september ends, holiday, minority

Linkin Park - somewhere i belong, in the end, what i've done, shadow of the day, numb, crawling

Fall Out Boy - dance dance, thanks for the memories and some others

thats all...:)

Modern Way- The Cribs (cheers Stu ;))
Charmless Man- Blur
Parklife- Blur
Home- Michael Buble
Acquiesce- Oasis
Men's Needs- The Cribs
Blood Sugar- Pendulum
Polce on my Back- Lethal Bizzle
Mr Maker- The Kooks
Matchbox- The Kooks
F.E.A.R.- Ian Brown
Gold Digger- Kanye West
Sweet Child of Mine- Guns n Roses
Slither- Velvet Revolver
Bohemian Rhapsody- Queen
Anything by Justin Timberlake
Anything by Timbaland
D.A.N.C.E- Justice vs Simian
Purple Haze- Jimi Hendrix
Waterfall- Stone Roses
I Wanna Be Adored- Stone Roses
Spitfire- Prodigy
Kill the Director- The Wombats
Superstar- Lupe Fiasco
Any song by The Libertines/featuring Pete Doherty
L.S.F.- Kasabian
Processed Beats- Kasabian
I Predict a Riot- Kaiser Chiefs
Anything from Arctic Monkeys
Livin on a Prayer- Bon Jovi

I could go on for hours. I'd find it hard to narrow that down to a list of my top 5 faves, but all of them deserve a mention, and there's loads more that I failed to mention/couldn't be arsed. I have a pretty random music taste though, anything and everything is good tbh. From UK Grime to US Hip-Hop to UK Indie to Classic 80's Rock. There's not many genres that i completely ignore, apart from Death Metal which just annoys me.

RHCP - Otherside
Led Zeppelin - Kashmir
RHCP - Under the Bridge

Good call on Purple haze, Dan. I think it's a shame that more youngster like you don't try Jimi Hendrix, despite being dead for almost 40 years, his music isn't that old and will always stand the test of time.

Aye, Hendrix is a legend. I've got a few of his tracks, Purple Haze, Voodoo Child and Foxy Lady, but could really do with some more. Might have to get his greatest hits album at some point.

I picked up one from Play, £5.99. 20 tracks, the big hits all included, like the ones you've mentioned. His cover of Bob Dylan's, All Along The Watchtower. Little Wing, Manic Depression, Red House, etc.

One I own

Probably his biggest album

It's hard to think that he achieved all he did in under 4 years, from his debut song, Hey Joe.

God, that's a mighty list Dan. If I made a list I'd still be adding to it years from now.

Opinions Sureshot?

"...And all the memories of the pubs
And the clubs and the drugs and the tubs
We shared together
Will stay with me forever..."

God, that's a mighty list Dan. If I made a list I'd still be adding to it years from now.

Opinions Sureshot?

Sorry Dan, the video is no longer available. Who was it and what song?

Users who are viewing this thread