What can we actually do? ( All Formats )

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
AC09 is telling me that BLIC 2007 is Good. :help And EAC07 Better then BLIC07. :hpraise and Best is coming soon. :banana2 and may be one from the up coming list. :happy

CR - Cricket Revolution (this one has more chances) :D
CL - Cricket Life (look-a-like EAC07) :doh
TC10 - Trin Cricket 10 (look-a-like EAC07) :doh
EA's Next Version (guess) :eek:

waiting for CR, coming this month. :)

piyumy added 17 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

If EA make cricket just like they making fifa then its whole new story for cricket.

3D Grass : FIFA 09 - Wanted in Cricket
Be A Pro Mode : FIFA 09 - Wanted Very Soon
Domestic Teams : First-Class Cricket teams from all nations
Region Series Mode (EURO CUP, EPL) : FIFA 09 - T20 World Cup, Champions Trophy, Test Series World Cup, IPL, Domestic T20, ODI & Test Matches
Customization Player Creation : FIFA 09 - Wanted Badly
Celebration after matches & in-game celebration : FIFA 09 - in cricket, we have too much limited.
Rule Modification (Card Ignorance): FIFA 09 - Wanted option for LBW to turn On * Off

Oh yes, please! Let's have a situation just like Fifa, where EA kisses the console users' behinds and takes a dump on the PC users. :sarcasm

Kabooka

International Cricketer
As far as i can gauge things ,

Currently we can skin anything in the game. But if we can get ourselves a W32 file browser , i can safely say that i can change animations, add modifications to the character models , stadiums etc. I can also change character animations or swap them with a few of my own. All this as long as i can get a W32 File browser, as the whole game apart from the engine has been made in Max & Maya.

lazy_chesnut

International Coach
Where are you getting this info about using Max and Maya? It's quite likely that that is the case, as they are industry standards, although I expect that the models and animations have been converted into proprietary formats for inclusion in game.

I actually doubt very much that you will be able to edit the animations, as we have had access to the animation files for BLIC 2007 and 2005 but never figured out the animation formats.

AbBh

Panel of Selectors
While it may be possible to extract models and animations. They could be using proprietary formats as lazy mentioned, and editing the models could arise complications with collision detection.

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Xbox Modding?

Is it possible to make a roster editor for the xbox 360 version

Collingwood50

Club Cricketer
Well we havent made any progress as of yet in the PS3 version, which is apparenlty easier to edit. Our only hope is to bully transmision into allowing console versions the abitly to edit all names and abilities.

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
All i want is the restiction in the name letters to be lifted

LegBreakGoogly

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa