What Cricket Bat Brands are in the game?

Gamergq

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Is their new cricket bat brands from Ashes 09 and are their bat brands which have been taken out in this game? I know the aesthetics dont make the game but it is always a nice touch.

Puma is one from memory, think there was a few others. Only Australia and English players will have 2010 bats, the rest will be using 2009.

i thought slazenger should be there considering michael clark and collingwood ??? uses it.

No Slazenger what a disgrace, that was my first bat as well.

There are loads mate. I unlocked them all so here is a list of brands:

adidas (4, Incurza, Libro, Pellara 2009 + 2010)
Bradbury (About 6)
Dukes (Only one bat, HyperBlade)
Gray Nicholls (About 20. :laugh)
Gunn and Moore (About 6)
Kookaburra (Around 12)
Millichamp and Hall (About 4)
Morrant (Only the one, T20)
Puma (3, Evolution, Kinetic and Iridium)
Redback (3 again)
Salix (About 6)
Screaming Cat (About 4)
Woodworm (2, Gloworm and iBat)

There you go!

Dukes hyperblade? Is it called the hyperblade,
i know slazengers bat is called the hyperblade (i own it), so have you mistyped the name of that dukes bat, or have both companies branded their bats the same?

Dukes hyperblade? Is it called the hyperblade,
i know slazengers bat is called the hyperblade (i own it), so have you mistyped the name of that dukes bat, or have both companies branded their bats the same?

Yes, it is a Dukes HyperBlade. Look on google for pictures.

Quite a shame really, that virtually a quarter of the bats are just "differently named but look the same" Gray Nicholls bats. :(

Could of had an array of different bats such as Reebok and Slazenger instead of some of those. Never mind, at least we have a lot this year!

Just wondering, is it possible for anybody to create some new bat skins (CA, SS, Slaz, Newbury, Reebok, BDM, etc) and use them to replace the gray nicholls. I mean the 'pro performance' are basically identical ecxept for a slightly different colour handle.

Just wondering, is it possible for anybody to create some new bat skins (CA, SS, Slaz, Newbury, Reebok, BDM, etc) and use them to replace the gray nicholls. I mean the 'pro performance' are basically identical ecxept for a slightly different colour handle.

Not possible in this game.

Does that bat sticker makes a difference to the gameplay?

Sarcasm? If not then I highly doubt it...

to inlock some of the bats you have to win a champ cup 5 over tournament in the uk, correct? well i did that and it still hasnt unlovked the bats!?? :mad:

Users who are viewing this thread