Your Cricket What cricket bat do you use?

Any of you know if there is a way to buy bat sponsor stickers? :D

I just wanna tweaking rip mine apart, and put a puma or grays sticker. :mad:

One of these here Fearnley masterpieces. Helps that at the start of the season they had a half price sale on and Paul Fearnley knows my wife. A tad dear for this cricketing incompetant otherwise. An excellent hitting stick. I mean bat. ;)

Fearnley Gold

anyone have the gray nichols viper from 2007, 5 star

Any of you know if there is a way to buy bat sponsor stickers? :D

I just wanna flinging rip mine apart, and put a puma or grays sticker. :mad:
Sports shops that sell cricket gear usually sell bat stickers.

My toe guard on my bat is coming off, how do I fix it?

My toe guard on my bat is coming off, how do I fix it?

If repairing it : Peel it back, clean as best you can underneath with sandpaper. Glue back down with PVA / wood glue.

If replacing it : Peel it off fully, including any slivers left behind if you can. Sand it down to remove any detritus ( glue, plastic etc ). Oil lightly and leave alone for a few days to dry. Get your new toeguard, make sure it's clean, it pays to give it a wash with soapy water to remove any leftover manufacturing chemicals imo. If you've bought a toeguard kit it'll come with it's own glue as part of the pack. If not, a good old PVA / wood glue should suffice. Glue the new one on. It may need a bit of cutting / sanding to be a perfect fit but other than that, job done.

I have a Bradbury which was originally a loan bat for my broken newbery,but i decided to buy. Because there was a little crack in the bottom, I got a ?325 bat for ?50. :banana2

Users who are viewing this thread