Your Cricket What cricket bat do you use?

correct, but it makes us feel happy with new branded stickers.
I'm gonna do the same.

Ya, it feels different. Plus it's all about the show.

And bat doesn't matter either. It's all me and my hand and my shots. As long as the weight is right, I can do it with any bat.

Ya, it feels different. Plus it's all about the show.

And bat doesn't matter either. It's all me and my hand and my shots. As long as the weight is right, I can do it with any bat.

correct, but good bats gives you good shots. They surely have better stroke making.

I'll be buying an new Adidas ST bat(just saw the official site, I can afford it), else the stickers.:D

^I have a idea to make stickers.:D
First take out bat sticker in adobe photoshop(you can find almost every bat in games like like ckt7 and ac09).Then measure the size of the sticker required for the bat.Than print the sticker of that size on a transparent one side stickable(something which sticks from one side), and than just stick it on your bat.:D

^^ Strikers are only a dollar you cheap fool! :sarcasm

I ordered one. It suppose to come next week. It's from India so, it took $6 dollar for shipping. So I paid $7 for the whole thing. If you are in India..you dont have to worry about that..

Yea, those don't exist in the US :(
TBH Mark, nearly all sports shops here sell crap cricket gear. Yes most sell it but it's cheap stuff. Only one good store here in Dunedin. But I can only imagine what it's like in the US, importing the only option?

TBH Mark, nearly all sports shops here sell crap cricket gear. Yes most sell it but it's cheap stuff. Only one good store here in Dunedin. But I can only imagine what it's like in the US, importing the only option?

The only option is importing or buying from certain Indian people. Lots of Indian people involved in the clubs here go to India buy a shitload of bats and gear and come back and sell it out of their homes.

I never buy from them since, they rip you off big time, its usually fake merchandise and I know they don't pay taxes on those earnings either.

So yea, I basically import all my cricket gear from England or use dreamcricket.com which is the only legit US cricket equipment dealer.

Lucky you're getting the stickers not the bat! :p

I paid 500 odd NZD for my ballistic 6000 (350 USD) and it's so crap, lucky I bat in the tail end though :laugh
If your buying a cricket bat Gray Nicolls is definately the way to go.

^^ Ya I wish I had a Grays. But whats wrong with Puma? May be you got a shitty fake one?

Users who are viewing this thread