Your Cricket What cricket bat do you use?

:eek::eek::eek:
around how much did you pay for all these...?
I didnt buy them all together and most of the bats I have are over ?100 each and most expensive is ?164(matrrixx gladiator LE) GM & GN ?140 each, CA Plus Extra power ?110, SF ?110, CA Gel laminated bat ?81, adidas incura ?75 and 2x kookaburra's ?125 both.
I've owned over 50 bats in last few yrs. I buy a lot and use them few times and when the bats start to lose ping or i get bored using a same bat then I just sell it and buy more new bats.

----------

You should be ashamed of yourself if you don't score at least 10 centuries next season. And one 150+ score.

I use a Fake Adidas Incurza. Bought the sticker from ebay for like a dollar.
I would be happy if I score atleast one century a season. I usually get only 7/8 fifties a season but this year I hope I score few big tons.

----------

Would I be right in saying that some aren't the real deal ? A la, they're fake ?
All 100% genuine and all are SH full size bats.

Last edited:
CA Bats are good but i hate the stickers
CAsandMatrrixx.jpg

CAsandMatrrixx1.jpg

CAsandMatrrixx3.jpg

CAsandMatrrixx4.jpg

CAsandMatrrixx5.jpg

CAsandMatrrixx6.jpg

CAsandMatrrixx7.jpg

Close up pictures of CA plus extra power & Matrrixx LE. I also had ca plus 12k but sold it.
CA plus Extra power weighs 2.9, super light pick, 8/9 grains and 42mm edges. Matrrixx Glad LE 2.11 with 34/35 mm edges and 10 ruler straight grains. Most of my bats usually have perfect straight grains.

I used to use slazenger V8 players, then slazenger Oz blade it was a brilliant bat it was light, excellent pickup, and has a good flow through shots. but now i use full kookaburra blade 950 gear the bat is so sweet it really does cut through the air and when you middle the ball or even slightly off middle the ball just flys off the bat

slazenger SXI Ultimate. Not a huge middle but has been such a brilliant little bat. Great for a nurdler like me who plays a bit like Collingwood (without the crabbing)

Was looking into maybe getting an adidas libro,or any of the adidas range to be fair, anyone got one or know how they shape up?

Was looking into maybe getting an adidas libro,or any of the adidas range to be fair, anyone got one or know how they shape up?

hey lee the adidas libros are alright they have a alrite middle ... ive found the libro better then the incurza, and kp's bat...
source: my friend has a top grade libro, i owned a incurza and my brother has kp's bat.

hey lee the adidas libros are alright they have a alrite middle ... ive found the libro better then the incurza, and kp's bat...
source: my friend has a top grade libro, i owned a incurza and my brother has kp's bat.

Cheers mate, i'll probably get the middle range version of the libro, should be good enough for someone of my limited skill, i got a woodworm flame right now but find it is a pretty heavy pick up, heard the libro is a good light weight bat.

Sorry for my late reply bro. I have owned and used couple of adidas bats indian and uk version. The Indian version bat was ST master blaster county(same ones sachin uses). The bat was brilliant, awesome ping and much better then UK incurza, libro or pellara. I took the bat to my local english shop and people there were very impressed with the bat. The shape of the bat was same as sachin uses. I bought the bat frm OnlineStockist this guys a top seller, brilliant customer service I buy a lot of gear from him. His name is Ajit and if u give him my reference then he will sort u some generous discount.
I current have an Adidas incurza bat that 2 is pretty good, nice balance, pick and feel but the ping was best on the ST master blaster.

Last edited:
allnewkitphoto3.jpg
allnewkitphoto5.jpg

allnewkitphoto2.jpg
Image0630.jpg

]
Image0631.jpg
allnewkitphoto1.jpg

My Kit so far for 2011. In real it looks like an international players kit but in pictures it doesnt look that great(pictures dont do justice at all).
10/11 bats, GN oblivion test softs(pads/gloves) and GM RSB pads, batting gloves 6 pairsSS super test camo gloves etc. Lot of gear is not pictured like SS wicketkeeping Sangakkara LE gloves and pads. thighpads, chest guard and arm guard etc.

Last edited:
Gray-Nicholls Viper. Gone through lots of grips with it in 1 and a half seasons. About 5 or so. Whole range of colours also.:p

Sorry for my late reply bro. I have owned and used couple of adidas bats indian and uk version. The Indian version bat was ST master blaster county(same ones sachin uses). The bat was brilliant, awesome ping and much better then UK incurza, libro or pellara. I took the bat to my local english shop and people there were very impressed with the bat. The shape of the bat was same as sachin uses. I bought the bat frm OnlineStockist this guys a top seller, brilliant customer service I buy a lot of gear from him. His name is Ajit and if u give him my reference then he will sort u some generous discount.
I current have an Adidas incurza bat that 2 is pretty good, nice balance, pick and feel but the ping was best on the ST master blaster.

Sounds cool man, i just find adidas gear in most sports the smartest around.

Sounds cool man, i just find adidas gear in most sports the smartest around.

yeah i dont really agree with that haha the adidas bats ive used are all uk english willow bats and i find that there pick up isn't the greatest and there weight distributions is im not sure how to explain it but it just feels strange...
i personally think that kookaburra make really nice bats, GM bats are ok but there toes are a bit on the small side...

Dont get me wrong im not saying there cricket gear is the best it most probably isnt, ive spent most of my life playing football only wearing adidas branded products.

I have a limited knowledge on cricket bats and what not, i just happen to like the libro only to look at as i have never used one or know anyone who owns one to comment on how good it handles out in the middle.

Still repping my Kookaburra Blitz Kahuna. It's kashmir (?) willow, set me back the grand total of ?60 back in 2009. 2'12oz, picks up heavy (can't use light bats), and it's hit me nearly 1,000 runs in 2 seasons, which isn't bad for a #5-7..

Users who are viewing this thread