• Defensive

Votes: 5 18.5%
  • A mix of both

Votes: 11 40.7%

• Total voters

Cowburn199

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I like to play defence shots and wait till the bowler bowls a little wide then go for a 6 or 4.
What do you do?

I only play on medium gonna start hard soon. But on medium I wait till the spinner comes on and whack him for 6. The thing that gets me is Right hand bowlers to left handers and vice versa I get out so often to them. Need to defend more. :D

Hehe.I dont like it when the spinner comes on because i get to carried away and go for a big hit and then it edges and gets caught out at slip (i think it is called slip i am not to familier with cricket terms)so i play defense against spinners

the ones next to the wicket keeper are called slips so you were right :D. Most of the times i get caught on the boundry by some git thats got his foot over the boundry :D . I will live with that though as it happens to the cpu batters aswell which I dont mind

Yeah that happened to me but i never minded..there should be a award for the most coolest member lol!
I really like your signiture though !
*OFFTOPIC*
Im going to see it fantastic four tommorow i think

I will start on it tomorrow as I have had a few to many ciders tonight to make any thing worth wile :D

I star out with about 2-5 overs of defense and singles. Then I see open field and I six hit button a front foot shot in that direction. Usually start getting 4 and sixes.

Then I get carried away and loose my timing of the balls and suddenly the score goes from 50/0 to 65/8!!

I seriously need to work on not getting carried away

I play a mixture of both. Start off trying to get through the first session without losing a wicket. I wont play any six hit shots untill towards the end of my innings, when i am trying to push things on abit. I got a century with graham Thorpe the other day, took me 260 balls. Now thats a hard working century. I play on hard.

I got 270 with hayden off about 550 balls. Now thats a well earned double century!

cant wait to get this game to i can record my highest score on here lol probably be about 10 AO lol

Users who are viewing this thread