What is Battrick?

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Been tempting to ask this question for some time now but was a little scared a Mod would come around a deleat this but hell to it.

What is battrick? Do you download it or something? Is it actually a cricket game? Hows it work?

embi

International Coach
Its a pretty decent online cricket management game. Its pretty decent, quite realistic, no tacky/humourous images etc that you would find on other games. Its also got an absolutely huge community.

Goes nice and slowly too, won't eat up too much of your time (apart from at the beginning of course...)

The Spin

Panel of Selectors
I wont delete it :)

Its a great management game where you can use your tactical nous to build a team from a team of absolutely awful players (well, in my case anyway) into legends

GrayNicolls

School Cricketer
The Spin said:
I wont delete it :)

Its a great management game where you can use your tactical nous to build a team from a team of absolutely awful players (well, in my case anyway) into legends

Legends?!?!?

Some slight team overrating, there...:p

embi

International Coach
GrayNicolls said:
Legends?!?!?

Some slight team overrating, there...:p

Particularly after a 118 run loss...to me...at his dusty home ground (which surprisingly neither of our spinners did particularly well on)...! What does that make my team then?

aussie_ben91

School Cricketer
I'm loving this game so far. Should be good to see how I go in my 1st OD game which is tomorrow I think and then I'm facing the guy who challenged me just before. ;)

I like the concept. I'd prefer if the team wasn't already used by someone else though, is there a way of deleating the earlier Team History?

evertonfan

Chairman of Selectors
I've just got myself an account but i'm pretty n00by as far as how to play this game goes. Instead of starting my own thread i'll just hijack Ben's if he doesn't mind. So can anybody give me a few tips on this game?

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
I suggest reading the rules carefully first. Then you may move on the n00b sledging thread which can be accessed by going to preferences, other sledging, i think

Users who are viewing this thread