What is chain for while batting?

Proindcricketer

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey Guys please explain why the chain symbol is used for?...Its shown while batting.

And also in One-dayers how do u make the batsmen get atleast a one of every ball during the final overs?.....Any options?
:help
:cheers
:happy :happy

Getting a single of every ball, on V.aggressive (one before full red) they will try singles off every ball, and if at least a bit in, hit some boundaries too. You must have wickets in hand, and not many overs left when you put them on this though :)

Thanks puddleduck.

Btw Andrew , To try and keep a batsman on strike u just nedd to check the image of the bat ...What then is the chain for.... (the one below the image of the bat)
Thanks in advance

The chain allows you to set different aggression levels against different bowlers. For example, a spinner on a non turning wicket at one end, with a world class seamer at the other. If you use the chain you can set your aggression level for each other, and it will stay the same even if different. err did that make sense :P

puddleduck said:
The chain allows you to set different aggression levels against different bowlers. For example, a spinner on a non turning wicket at one end, with a world class seamer at the other. If you use the chain you can set your aggression level for each other, and it will stay the same even if different. err did that make sense :P
That's right, I was getting the two confused!

the chain is to have two different aggression levels, if you set it at 5 in one over and then click the chain, the next over it will still appear as 5, change it during that over to say 4. you will then notice for the one after it goes back up to 5 etc.

hope that helps....

I don't actually use the chain to much. I find I lose a lot of wickets when I'm using it.

i have the ultimate one day tatctic put every bats man on the one before full agression but you will sometimes lose wickets. you can get scores of up to 590

Users who are viewing this thread