What is the 1st thing you will do once you have IC10?

Will the be another "King of Ashes" for IC10?

• Yes

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • God I hope not

Votes: 12 70.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
defo starting with the Tutorials, i'm hoping to be more competitive online this time round , not sure wether i will start with the action cam tho ?

Come here and b1tch about the game :)

On a serious note I'll take a plunge and jump online because thats the most fun I have had with AC09

Checking Collingwood to make sure he has proper abilty ratings, and that he looks nice and real :)

Then composing an email to Codemasters, complaining about Collingwood's abilty ratings, and asking why we aren't allowed to edit him.

Oh yeah then a T20 agaisnt Convictland :)

Do the tutorials (so i can get the trophy's), then a T20 match, then another one, so i can see both angles, then rename some players, then an odi

I will practise first...like get use to the new action cam, and once i'm all good play some matches offline mode...and then when i feel i am good enough hit online!:D

Tutorials then some 50over cricket. :D

I will skip the tutorial and boring offline stuff, go straight into online battles. Hopefully the lag issue with the fast bowlers is sorted out.

What system you going for Punjabi? btw did you catch the reference to you in the PC interview?

Hope like heck the lag isn't as bad as it was for me on AC09.

PS3 mate. I have given up the Xbox 360.

I have no idea on the PC interview you are talking about. What is that all about? I am guessing it is another one of your joke at my expense.

Someone who is ranked in the top 5 in ODIs ranking! Not bad who really converted to a PS3 user very late when I had to chase these massive records. I let you know if I can hit the number 1 ranking before the release of IC 2010.

Last edited:
Oz trust me mate, you don't want to get into that.

Stick to the guys you know, some play for the love of cricket, some play for records

Oz trust me mate, you don't want to get into that.

Stick to the guys you know, some play for the love of cricket, some play for records

No, I want to know his PSN ID so that I put him on my blocked list.

Users who are viewing this thread