What Is Your Favourite Soft Drink?

Which is the best fizzy drink? You decide?

• Coca-cola

Votes: 20 26.3%
  • Lemonade

Votes: 2 2.6%
  • Fanta

Votes: 10 13.2%
  • Sprite

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Lilt

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dr Pepper

Votes: 6 7.9%
  • Pepsi

Votes: 22 28.9%
  • 7UP

Votes: 3 3.9%
  • Vimto

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Sunkist

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Other (please state)

Votes: 8 10.5%

• Total voters
I've got a few that I would rate up there as my 'favourite' soft drink.

Pepsi Max, Dr Pepper (if it was still on the market), Mountain Dew, Iron Brew and Lucozade.

you mean Irn-Bru...

If I meant 'Irn-Bru' I'd say it dont you think?

Sparletta_Iron_Brew.jpg

Just to pop your bubble further, this tastes better than Irn-Bru

Depends on the circumstances. With a meal, it'd be Coke. If it's a really hot day I'd go for orange fanta. I like both Vimto and 7UP although I'm not a regular drinker of either.

If I meant 'Irn-Bru' I'd say it dont you think?

Sparletta_Iron_Brew.jpg

Just to pop your bubble further, this tastes better than Irn-Bru

Irn Bru and scotland for lyf.. have some respect for the second best country...

bigger.. better..

330ml%20Irn-Bru-Trans%20copy.png

Very probably it's the same as Irn Bru. Irn Bru used to be called Iron Brew but a change in UK laws meant the name had to be changed as it wasn't "Brewed".

I tried Old Jamica Ginger Beer the other day. It tasted relly strange and I was disappointed since I would of thought I would of liked that.

Ahhh good old ginger beer, drink it when having fish and chips from the chippie. Superb!

Very probably it's the same as Irn Bru. Irn Bru used to be called Iron Brew but a change in UK laws meant the name had to be changed as it wasn't "Brewed".

Not to me :p Irn-Bru tasted more like coke and Iron Brew has a more Dr Pepper flavour with caramel to it. I suppose people here won't like it anyway, seeing as I've only seen it in a shop in Pretoria where I buy my obscure Bulgarian and American energy drinks.

Btw, I think I wore out the scrolling wheel on my mouse

Last edited:
I like a bit of Strongbow at the pub but I don't think that counts for anything. :p

I would of liked to like the ginger beer since I would of had something to drink while at college but never mind, I'll settle for the Texas BBQ Pringles.

Irn Bru certainly shouldn't taste like coke. Coke tastes nice for starters ;)

Those guys stole it from us..

It's SCOTTTISSHH! DON'T make me get my pals and joe te' hook ye faice, eyh! now geez a fag.

Users who are viewing this thread