What Musical Instrument can you play?

What musical instrument do you play?

• Total voters

arghasen

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I play the guitar(spanish) aswell. Its a great instrument. I have been playing since 4-5 years.

newzolt

Club Captain
I can play a bit of keyboard.I can play the opening lines of certain bollywood songs-"Ek ladki ko dekha....,jaadu teri nazzar...,pyaar diwaana hota he...".Recently bought a book on the tunes but couldn't practise them due to lack of time.
The only tunes I can play completely is "Twinkle twinkle little star..,Are you sleeping..."(nursery rhymes :p :p )
However I love instrumental music and have a good collection my comp.

Last edited:

Adarsh

Panel of Selectors
Ok guys, I'm a bit confused. I've been playing a guitar (acoustic) for just under a year. I'm past the basics now. My teacher wants me to decide which type to play - acoustic or electric. The thing with acousitic is that you can play a whole song on your own, which I like. However, most modern songs by bands are on electric guitars. Which one would you recommend and why? I'll make my own decision in the end but I want your views. My budget is around ?100.

Cowburn199

International Coach
Guitar and drums. Comes in handy when i play with my mates (small band) some songs i play bass guitar and some i drum :D

Adarsh said:
Ok guys, I'm a bit confused. I've been playing a guitar (acoustic) for just under a year. I'm past the basics now. My teacher wants me to decide which type to play - acoustic or electric. The thing with acousitic is that you can play a whole song on your own, which I like. However, most modern songs by bands are on electric guitars. Which one would you recommend and why? I'll make my own decision in the end but I want your views. My budget is around ?100.

I'd say electric guitar. I feel that it's just a whole lot better...and louder :p

usy

Chairman of Selectors
I play Drums verywell, It's fun man.

embi

International Coach
I am so musical, I play 5 goddamn instruments.
Guitar, Bass, Trombone, Piano and the recorder (although a long time ago). Pretty good at guitar, better at bass, playing at Grade 4 standard on the trombone in both clefs, Grade 3 and Jazz Grade 2 on the piano, and god knows what I am on the recorder :p

tsyrmas

Club Cricketer
i played the trumpet and the trombone... i was pretty good at the trumpet, but i gave up on the tombone a little early.

also, im a a tenor, that was my "other"

Last edited:

WCC_bowler

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've passed Grade 4 of LCM in keyboard play ;) , just play for fun now though and learn my self songs, my favourite song I can play is the Scientist by Coldplay :D

embi

International Coach
WCC_bowler said:
I've passed Grade 4 of LCM in keyboard play ;) , just play for fun now though and learn my self songs, my favourite song I can play is the Scientist by Coldplay :D

But thats so easy! :p Coldplay songs are good fun to play (if you like Coldplay that is) because they aren't really hard. Its fun also, if you know a few guitar chords and have a strum along.

guarav_indian said:
I can play CD's in my music system.

:rolleyes:

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
I started piano at about 7 and trumpet at about 9. I also play saxaphone and guitar but less well (plus various other valve brass instruments).
Did my grade 5 theory at 11 and and grade 8 trumpet at 15. Also taught music in a secondary school for a year; mostly conducting and arranging but some individual lessons as well.
I used to play a lot of jazz and classical but now I seem to end up doing more big band and show music. I do the occasional guest appearances for the Edinburgh Symphony Orchestra as well when they need extra trumpets but only because my sister plays viola for them (unpaid sadly :p).

Users who are viewing this thread