What patches?

h-mAin

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Hey, I have searched, but it was not easy to find what I was looking for, so I can accept all critics, I know I made a mistake, but I find the game very easy on Hard..I crushed Aussies with Netherlands with many runs...so that's not funny only hitting sixies and fours, so I know there are many good patches out there. So I was wondering, what patches? What patches do I need and where can I find it? What is best to install first and all that, and how do I install it? Thanks! Btw..anywone has msn messenger? So we can discuss Cricket 2004 and Cricket there?? :cheer

And when playing a tournament with a national team, is it possible to change the squad before a match?

you can try tutsi's patches and Mr kaola's just search around in the download section, and yes it is possible to change your line up before an match.

Hm...thanks, but does anybody of you have msn messenger?
And how do I change the lineup?

well u can use the lineup editor... u can search the download section for that...else just when u r playing select the squad properly... and before the match begins (before pressing Start) move on to Team and make the changes that you want to (selecting the playing 11, captain, bowlers, batting order, w/k etc)... then start the game...

one imp thing though... don't try these things unless u r using Sam's exe (again look in download section)...coz with the default exe ur playing 11 will never be saved and it will always revert back to some default exe that the computer decides... so download sam's exe...replace ur default exe with sam's exe

also if u r uncomfortable without the bowling cursor (when u r batting) then download cursor.exe (same place fella)... run it before starting the game and it will all work fine...

Enjoy!!!!

OK..what patch is the best? Koala or tutsis...please tell me, and do I have to install the older version first? And does the kits, bats, rooster works with all patches?? And what order do I have to installl it with?

Users who are viewing this thread