What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

A tank of petrol which cost me ?35.01. That should last me about two and a bit weeks :rolleyes: I hate how expensive petrol is. Bloody government putting such a stupid fuel tax on it.

My last tank of petrol was almost exactly $50, dunno how far it gets me because my fuel gauge doesn't work, so I top up each week in fear of running out :). I don't care how expensive petrol is, as long as it means I don't have to use public transport, I'd gladly pay double.

A tank of petrol which cost me ?35.01. That should last me about two and a bit weeks :rolleyes: I hate how expensive petrol is. Bloody government putting such a stupid fuel tax on it.

Though the current tax level is actually less than it was under the last tory government, about 5% down. Increase in price is down to the barrel of oil going from $40 to $70 in recent weeks.

I still believe it's actually cheap, to go through that whole process and still pay ?1 a litre is pretty good I think.

The bloody government was aimed at all parties ;) Thing is whilst it may be ?1 a litre the fuel companies don't get anything near that, we have one of the (if not the) highest fuel tax in Europe.

Thinking of buying a black Golf DTI I saw advertised. ?800, 2000 model, CD, Air Con, Electric windows, heated seats, power steering, all the usual shiz, plus it is diesel so is more economical for me. Thing is it all looks too good to be true, so I will have to get a mate who is a mechanic to come along with me to check it out

Tickets to Chicago, New York, New Delhi and Chennai :D.

Quit your bitching Tom, your lucky you have a little 4 cylinder car which 2 ltrs of petrol lasts 3 days.

Last thing i bought was chips and pepsi in food and dvd of pirates of caribbien 3

Users who are viewing this thread