What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

The bloody government was aimed at all parties ;) Thing is whilst it may be ?1 a litre the fuel companies don't get anything near that, we have one of the (if not the) highest fuel tax in Europe.

Thinking of buying a black Golf DTI I saw advertised. ?800, 2000 model, CD, Air Con, Electric windows, heated seats, power steering, all the usual shiz, plus it is diesel so is more economical for me. Thing is it all looks too good to be true, so I will have to get a mate who is a mechanic to come along with me to check it out

No, fuel companies get about 30p iirc. Meh, if you don't want to pay, don't expect the revenue to pay for what they do.

Sack a load of the bloody civil service then. Maybe then if there weren't so many paper pushers in government we wouldn't have to be taxed through the nose in nearly every aspect of life to help finance the millions wasted on excess salaries created to keep unemployment figures down

Times! Got the Digit Magazine a couple of days back and just wanted to share the news.

It's their 8th Anniversary with the name "Digit" (They were called as "chip" before which is a separate magazine now) and guess what? I got these whole bunch of stuff;

Digit Magazine + 2 Dual layer DVDs (Yeah, Right!) + Fast Track Book (Mobile Apps) + Interactive Disc (CD) (About making money from home, sounds pretty useful, haven't checked it though) + loads of prizes to win and advertisements and stuff like that.

On the general basis, Since it's their Anniversary, I got 17 GB of software, games, etc ..which generally would cost over 30,000 bucks! (All licensed) with the magazine being as wonderful as ever, Think what? I got all these under 200 INR.

Nice deal! I've not read Digit for a year or so, since our subscription ended and the drought's ended with a flash-flood of amazing stuff!

Can't believe I forgot to mention this here earlier, but I bought tickets to the AC/DC show in the United Center on August 14th. Floor tickets at that.

sony-sr47red.jpg

We just got ourselves one of these, a sony DCR SR47 camcorder. Our old one was crap, only recorded on those weird Mini-DV tape things so this is a nice upgrade. We'll be using it on our upcoming holiday to India :).

Tickets to see Michael Jackson! Damn it :p

I am having vaction so here is my last weekends holiday shopping :
Ipod Classic 80gb(Black color)
Jade Empire PC DVD(Game)
X men Origin Wolverine PC DVD(Game & Movie)
Chronicles OF Riddick Assault On Dark Athena PC DVD (Game)
100 Moserbaer Blank DVD's
Fresh cookies from bakery.
Real Juice
Some stuff to give surprise party to my dad on coming thursday.:D:D

Users who are viewing this thread