What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

You already seen it on TV? Just wondering if it was good? I saw the first series, but then forgot the second was on, and never caught up so forgot about it all together by a few weeks in.

Not seen any of Season 2, I hear it's better than Season 1. ?15 for 23 episodes!

Well Season 2 you don't have the awkward new neighbor feel and you know the characters more.

Last thing I brought was a 355ml Pepsi :p Non food wise I brought a DVB-T USB 2.0 Receiver Stick a few months ago.

nike0209-relaunch-331432-442.jpg

^ This. I'll be wearing it on the coming saturday when I go to watch the India vs Australia match at Delhi.

Hey Pranav, I don't know how much you paid for your shirt, but I'm guessing it was around Rs.2000. You could have got it for Rs.2694 with your name on if you wanted it. Here

Just in case someone else was planning to buy one. :)

Hey Pranav, I don't know how much you paid for your shirt, but I'm guessing it was around Rs.2000. You could have got it for Rs.2694 with your name on if you wanted it. Here

Just in case someone else was planning to buy one. :)
I got it for Rs.1495/- (The fanwear collecetion) from a Nike showroom in Delhi. I wanted to actually try the size, so that there ain't any problems.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread