What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Cricket Revolution, unfortunatly as it does not work on my lap top and when I try to run it on my desktop (which has a decent GPU) it crashes :(

Bumpage. I've recently bought:

MacBook%20Pro%2013.jpg

1092021.jpg

sincity.jpg

and a grey cardigan from River Island. I <3 working =D

Gran Torino is a great film, can't say the same for Sin City. Amazing what garbage passes for film in this post pulp-fiction Tarintino era

Ah, so you aren't unemployed anymore :p Went x-mas shopping with the missus today and bought so much useless crap at Poundland. I now have a nodding reindeer staring at me and it is already annoying me :p

Agree about Gran Torino, quality film, but you're so wrong about Sin City for me. <3 that film. Real good cast, all action, decent story and Jessica Alba dressed as a cowgirl. What more could you want?

Ah, so you aren't unemployed anymore :p

Nope =] Working at Next, ohhh yeah =D

Last edited:
Jessica Alba dressed as a cowgirl. What more could you want?

That is my point exactly, you just dress some hussy up in sexy clothes and all of a sudden its a decent flick :laugh

Guess we will have to agree to disagree, Tarintino is a hack in my books

Tssh, It's not that alone that makes it a good flick, just adds to the goodness. How can you not like abit of this?

sin_city_12927.jpg

Tarrantino wasn't the lead director of Sin City either, most of the directing was done by Frank Miller (the creator and writer) and Robert Rodriguez, Tarrantino was only a guest director. I'm pretty sure he only directed 1 scene.

I never said I don't like it, I just dont use it as basis of critiquing films. You are also right about Quentin not directing it, but I meant the general style of the film is obviously an homage/influenced by his films.

BTW if you liked Gran Torino then check out "the visitor"

Users who are viewing this thread