What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Noose.jpg

Cheaper.

I bought a Ps3 320gb Move Bundle for only $329.99 on Boxing Day. I posted it in the Random Thoughts section.:p

Depends where you do it. If you were to do it in a public place taking every one by surprise it might; while you'd struggle to lug a bath into public without someone questioning what you're doing thus lowering its spectacle.

Finally got around to ordering this:

Inverting-the-Pyramid.jpg

Jonathan Wilson <3 Can't wait to read it. Anyone here have it?

It's the footballing bible. Jonathan Wilson is brilliant. The amazing thing about it is that it's a history lesson whilst also discussing tactics at an amazing length.

Depends where you do it. If you were to do it in a public place taking every one by surprise it might; while you'd struggle to lug a bath into public without someone questioning what you're doing thus lowering its spectacle.

Someone would probably come to your aid though because it can take quite a while to die with a noose...

Should just parachute into the MCG, without the parachute.

Bought Heroes V earlier, ?4.69, trying to relive the many hundreds of hours I wasted on HOMM III.

It's the footballing bible. Jonathan Wilson is brilliant. The amazing thing about it is that it's a history lesson whilst also discussing tactics at an amazing length.

I had a feeling you'd have it ;) Yep, I really can't wait to read it, only heard great things about it. I love his articles for the guardian, so this should be superb.

Someone would probably come to your aid though because it can take quite a while to die with a noose...

If you were to do it from a balcony whilst locking the door in your hotel you should manage it.

i have bought a external hard disk of 260 GB and SIM 3 game yesterday with new year offer

----------

mateee,are you going to su****e:eek::D

I had a feeling you'd have it ;) Yep, I really can't wait to read it, only heard great things about it. I love his articles for the guardian, so this should be superb.
haha, yeh his articles are always excellent.
i have bought a external hard disk of 260 GB and SIM 3 game yesterday with new year offer

----------

mateee,are you going to su****e:eek::D

lol.

9781770221314.jpg

Dad got it from South Africa. Finished reading it in a day. Gibbs spends 90% of his time on tour either with women or drinking or both :p. What a playa.

Also picked up this little beauty on Amazon for $4, used. Shipped straight from the UK. Took about 4 weeks to get here though...

9780141002590.jpg

OLIVER%20TWIST-500x500.jpg

%7BBCE13375-2D0A-4465-A9E8-E9E7B0FCF1E9%7DImg100.jpg

Delhi book fair, there were loads of books there.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread