What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

This t-shirt of Eric the King:)

Was free off a website, well, free for the t-shirt but ?3.60 for P&P, well worth it though.:)

45A11TWHT_thumb.jpg
45A11TBLK_thumb.jpg

Would of preferred to have long sleeve but oh well, they're awesome for a tenner. :)

Brazil vs Italy international football programme for ?5. Two Arsenal photocards (Andrei Arshavin and Eduardo) for ?1 each.

45A11TWHT_thumb.jpg
45A11TBLK_thumb.jpg

Would of preferred to have long sleeve but oh well, they're awesome for a tenner. :)

Where did you get them from?

Because they are doing the exact same shirts (and the same deal) in Topman.
Look a tad different from the ones you get in topman.

Muse - Black Holes and Revelations
BB King - Best of

About as contrasting as you can get I think!

Today was the weekly shopping trip. I won't list it all, too boring, but food, beers, wine, etc. Cost a bloody fortune!

GM9BTICON.jpg

GM Icon 909 DXM =D Been tempted to order one for a few days, and finally got round to it today. ?160 isn't too bad either for a Prime Grade 1 English Willow G&M bat that comes with GM Now ( Pre-Knocked in by the batmaker in-house, DriGuard applied to resist damp and minimize toe swelling, linseed oil applied to reduce cracking by maintaining the moisture level, Clear anti-scuff cover applied to the face and edges to increase durability, Toe Guard fitted to reduce toe damage and damp). Not too shabby tbh. I'll probably take the Anti-Scuff cover off eventually though, not a massive fan of them, they don't look great and don't offer a great deal of protection.

Looking forward to it arriving, so I can knock it in and shiz, and then possibly use in the nets on Sunday, although I might just use my Woodworm, see how bad I can make the cracks :p. It seems to be cracking more and more each week, so by the end of winter nets it'll be pretty knackered. ?150 for a Woodworm bat that's lasted about 5 months of actual use. No wonder they've got such a poor reputation. I certainly won't be buying a bat from them again, their soft goods are good though, big fan of their gloves, the Premier's are lovely.

ICC 08 from ebay 6.99, not a bad touch considering the games 14.99 on play.

Just about to buy 20/20 tickets for the Surrey v Middlesex game 27th June.

Users who are viewing this thread