What would be your first match in Ashes cricket 2009?

Wait, I could be wrong but I thought there was supposed to be historical Ashes scenarios. If this is true, they wouldn't have that amazing 2nd Test in Adelaide in 2007, because Adelaide Oval isn't even in the game.
Adelaide Oval should be in the game, it has the grounds from both Ashes countries. So there should be Sophia Gardens, Lord's, Edgbaston, Headingley and The Oval in England and the Gabba, Adelaide Oval, the WACCA, MCG and SCG in Australia.

Adelaide Oval should be in the game, it has the grounds from both Ashes countries. So there should be Sophia Gardens, Lord's, Edgbaston, Headingley and The Oval in England and the Gabba, Adelaide Oval, the WACCA, MCG and SCG in Australia.

Nah I'm pretty sure they were only having the GABBA, the MCG and the SCG. I could be wrong but I thought i saw that somewhere.

Also, I've seen someone post saying "oh no they don't have the Adelaide Oval" or something like that. So yeah, confusing.

Nope, unfortunately it's only the MCG, SCG and the Gabba. I'd prefer the WACA or Adelaide Oval over the Gabba.

Dear oh dear. So you can't play a proper Ashes series in Australia. In AC 2011 they need more stadiums.

You will be mightily impressed with the stadiums!

You will be mightily impressed with the stadiums!
Of course, you've played it. Do you know all the stadiums in the game? We know Sophia, Lord's, Edgbaston, Headingley, The Oval, Gabba, MCG and SCG are 8 of them. Where are the others?

Match Details:
Home Team: India
Away Team: Pakistan
Controlled Team: Pakistan
Venue: Any Indian Ground
Match Type: Twenty20

South Africa vs Australia in any Aussie Ground(20 over match)

then i will play the full ashes series...then i will create a player with my name and play against different teams till i get bored:banana2

Of course, you've played it. Do you know all the stadiums in the game? We know Sophia, Lord's, Edgbaston, Headingley, The Oval, Gabba, MCG and SCG are 8 of them. Where are the others?

Didn't get to see them all. I think a few sub-continent stadiums though from what I can remember.

i will play Newzealand vs Srilanka test match i am as newzealand at newzealand in medium difficult

My 1st match will be an ODI, India vs Srilanka at SL (or any other sub-continent stadium). Medium Difficulty.

Users who are viewing this thread