What would be your first match in Ashes cricket 2009?

T20 Australia vs England, legends mode, Australia vs India (i'll be India) then an ashes series on hardest difficulty.
BTW does anyone know what would be the best placeto pre-order the game(in Australia)

India vs Pakistan. All modes. Who cares about Ashes.

Initially I thought it was Merv Dillon then I realised it was Max Dillon and I was wondering who is this guy ? Then I lmao when I realised that there was one Max Dillon in our forums....I can imagine how he must have felt after seeing his name mentioned on wikipedia....The only thing missing though was 2007 at the end :laugh:rtfl

well it was me who edited it there and i didnt write 2007 at the end as anyone could have guessed it even without it

I will hit the nets and make sure I can properly time a cut shot and a leg glance, dammit!

My first match will be India vs England. I wanna take revenge. :cool: Obviously I'll do some practice in the nets before that.

After weeks of hard worked practice, I'll play the Ashes first, followed by the one day series. I will then play South Africa v Australia. :D

Don't know what will be my first game but which ever one it does be i hope i get use to the controls asap so i can go online and demolish people there.:D

Committment or Just Sad?

I have organise that, on the day of the release in the U.K, that me and 3 mates will all come to mine and we will play a 2 v 2 50 match, with a meal break after 50 overs.

Has anyone else done anything similar or am i just abit too excited?

Users who are viewing this thread