What would be your first match in Ashes cricket 2009?

As I said a few days ago. Don't use it for your exams, people. ;)

Luckily enough there won't be an exam on AC2009. If there was a subject like that at my school, I would love it. Could you imagine this?

"You may begin". You read the first question, it says "Who commentates in Ashes Cricket 2009?".

Ok, I'll stop now :p

My first match in ashes 2009 will be england vs australia ashes match:p will surely try these both team as game is only ashescricket 2009 lol.

I'll have a T20 match using England againt Australia. I'll practise in the nets before having a warm up test match then i'll play the ashes. :)

Pakistan Vs India in T20 at The Oval. I will take Pakistan.

Well, I won't buy the game until someone makes the name patch since I'll play most with India. When I do get it, I'll start off with the tutorials and then I'll most probably play with India against the worst team in the game (Zimbabwe?) in an ODI.

First thing first is to do the legends mode then a T20 Eng V NZ

1st game i will be straight in the ASHES..... As England hopefully not repeating the performance they have given in the 1st test :p:D

My custom team vs New Zealand... that's right you can create your own team in it

Last edited:
I will first get on edit mode to get everything as perfect as possible (player names/bats)
Then England vs South Africa (me as England) at Lords (Test Match)
I'll get Steve Harmison in and get at Graeme Smith:boxing
Then get at McKenzie:boxing
Then Kallis etc:boxing
:D:D:cool:

I will first get on edit mode to get everything as perfect as possible (player names/bats)
Then England vs South Africa (me as England) at Lords (Test Match)
I'll get Steve Harmison in and get at Graeme Smith:boxing
Then get at McKenzie:boxing
Then Kallis etc:boxing
:D:D:cool:

well if the game is any good then it should take u the better part of 2 sessions to get that lot out.

I will play it as I love Cricket Games and I need a change from Cricket 07.
However I will play all types of matches in Ashes Cricket, but the only thing I wont play will be the Ashes.
:p

Users who are viewing this thread