What would you change

B

Blink Rule

This is practically the same as c2006 wishlist but instead its what would you change about c2004.

1. Manual appealin is a must

2. Swing should be more evident

I would also change the areas in which the computer bowls. I know yorkers generally take wikets but in c2002 the balls which took the most wickets were the half volley.whats up with that

definetely, definetely, definetely not as many yorkers,your bound to get out on at least two of them thats unacceptable.

what do you mean by harder to bowl.

1. the batsmen don't get out as easily

Or

2. Its harder to place your marker?

NEEDS TO BE MORE INTERESTING when you bowl.different actions.

if you had both it would be way too hard. how do you make it more interesting. I think one way is to update plyers averages.(apart from bowling actions)

that is definetely what we need as you bat there averages either go up or down.that would be awesome.

we should get everyone from every cricketing country to help build the new game(if there will be one).get somem people wiith ideas.

how would that work. stupid yanks don't care about good sports.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: exactly right.that makes me laugh more because i've been having a few fights with some yanks on the lotr forum.they think there so good.leave them out.

They dont even relise just how sad they are. Have you ever watched NFL. it takes 45mins to plat 15 mins and they say cricket is slow.

Users who are viewing this thread