Whats the best TV commercial you have seen

i saw a great commerical today. Its for guiness beer. SOme guy wakes up a guy who is sleeping like it is christmas, and they all get excited and run down the stairs like it is christmas morning. THey dont have a tree, but a wrapped keg and a bunch of wrapped six packs as presents. It ends, "St. Patricks day, celebrate it like a real holiday. " something like that. i had quite the chuckle afterwards

Ive seen the guiness ad. real good one.

Has anyone seen the buweiser ad wher the guy is at work and rips off his pants?

They give an intro like he is in a basketball team. Then he rips off his pants like they do in the NBA and he has only his boxers on! In the end the announcer goes "Thanks NBA for leading the way!"

I saw a toyota ad a few years ago where a man is walking down the street and sees everyone in neck braces, including dogs, grandparents, kids, etc. as he is wondering why they are wearing them until a toyota drives down the street reall fast and as he watches it his neck goes CRACK.

LMAO, i seen that one

One ad that really annoys me is the Toyota ad, where every1 says "Bugger", i wanna punch that dog in the face :angry:

The sprite advertisement (animated crow ad) is gr8
So is the closeup toothpaste ad
During the world cup there was a PEPSI ad which had SAchin-Hooper-Warnie in it .
Was very funny and a good ad too. I don`t think it would have been shown in AUS
Even here in India , they stopped showing it after warnie`s ban

If u live in Melbourne or Sydney Australia you might have seen the Castrol Magnitec ad. Where Adam Gilchrist gets stuck in an Indian taxi cos the engine has to warm up. :lol:

It's pretty funny.
The VB ads are funny too.

EG: Silly point.

What was there?
? Silly Point (Says there should be no Wicket Keeper)
? Run Out (Run out of VB)
? Change of Ends (Spills the beer on one side of the couch, and moves to the other side)
? Great Catch (Score's with a hot chick)
? .........

V8 Supercar Ones:
? Pit Stop (Goes to the toilet)
? .........

Remember Sum guys ;D:

They were funny.
Now that the seans over will the ads be returning next season?

You'll still be able to see them for the V8 Supercars :D

But they wouldn't be very funny if you didn't like them

Users who are viewing this thread