What's the difference between RFM and RMF?

lifeisgood

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
I assumed RFM would be faster, but my friend is sure RMF is faster?

Does anyone know?

RFM is just faster than a Medium pacer and RMF is the next grouping just above RFM and below RF
RMF is faster than RFM

To clarify:

Right Arm Fast-Medium(RFM) is faster than Right Arm Medium-Fast(RMF). It's quite easy to remember as fast before medium means it is faster and medium before fast means that it is more medium that fast. There isn't that much of a difference between them both though, as there is between Right Arm Fast(RF) and Right Arm Medium(RM)

RFM is just faster than a Medium pacer and RMF is the next grouping just above RFM and below RF
RMF is faster than RFM

In ICC games, RMF is faster than RFM as explained above.

Dont worry mate, was my bad. I get confused by this.

Right. In the real world, Fast is obviously the fastest. Generally being 90+mph or 145+km/h. Fast medium then comes second which is usually around 80-89mph or 129-145km/h. Medium fast is then around 70-79mph or 113-129km/h. We don't really need to go and look at medium and slow bowling as that's not being involved in the discussion.

I haven't noticed in the game which is faster, but in real life RFM can be up to 19 miles per hour faster than RMF.

It depends some people would say RFM is quicker while others say RMF.
I'd say RFM is slower as that is just Fast Medium bolwing so its Medium bowling just a tad Faster and RMF is Medium Fast is Fast bowling which isn't Fast on its own just moderately quick, a nice medium.
On all ICC games RMF is quicker than RFM

Yes, on ICC RMF is faster than RFM, maybe the opposite of what you would expect it to be. Doesn't make any difference to a bowler other than from a stamina aspect.

To clarify:

Right Arm Fast-Medium(RFM) is faster than Right Arm Medium-Fast(RMF). It's quite easy to remember as fast before medium means it is faster and medium before fast means that it is more medium that fast. There isn't that much of a difference between them both though, as there is between Right Arm Fast(RF) and Right Arm Medium(RM)

Nice Explanation there....but got to read those statements some more times :p as I got confused in between with those ->fast before medium......faster and medium before fast more medium :p :p :p

Users who are viewing this thread